Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t run from cops, especially on a crime ridden area.

But I guess some people are too stupid, no big loss

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      You are lost as usual.
      Obama fast tracked blacks to prison, how?
      You know all the racist language that the Clinton's have used. We know Hillary called Black youth superpredators; yet you really do seem to have supported Hillary more than any person in this entire forum. Speaking of superpredators, when you going to show me these scary gangs that you want the Democrats to handle for you?

What did Obama do to overturn the mostly unconstitutional Clinton Crime Bill of 1994 except some words and the release of just a few hundred drug pushers such as the dealers some of whom got caught multiple times bringing in tons of drugs and/or his unconstitutional release of a few hundred migrant murderers? Or maybe you think he'll come down to Jamaica to catch and release another couple hundred thousand now missing kids, many of whom went to the sex trade?
      Last edited by maracho; 07-20-2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Eh, he ran while reaching for his gun. Can't defend that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGGthaGOAT View Post
          Eh, he ran while reaching for his gun. Can't defend that.
          maracho is doing just that

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post

It was for my friend three weeks ago. I will attend his funeral next week.

We read the news, and we see the videos which are becoming all too frequent; we hear a cop said to a white woman they only kill black people; we see a cop shot a black man who was unarmed, laying on the ground with his hands up trying to help out some ******ed kid, and and you don't think this man feared for his life why he may have panicked and ran?? Unfortunately, not many seem to make it to a "legal recourse".

Only provide reasons to kill? Fcked up world when we are only allowed reason to kill and not reason why a life should be spared don't you think?

Sounds like plausible deniability

Fix this please, as I am not sure what you are trying to say. Better yet, i care little for what you have to say after this display of ignorance.

Based on the bold, I don't think you are a sane person. You cannot utter something so ******ed. Is english your third language??

i'm capable of looking at an obvious case of a justified shooting, in which a dude ran away and grabbed his gun before he was killed. cops couldn't get that video out fast enough.

you friend was killed by police three weeks ago? what is his name? i do not believe you, i think you have an agenda and also want attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGGthaGOAT View Post
              Eh, he ran while reaching for his gun. Can't defend that.
              His pants were falling down like the dead WHITE guy with a pellet gun but of course Elroy defended WHITE guy and called his killers bad cops

But Again, in the video it looks like this Chicago Black man ran and didnt go for his gun until after the cops were filling him full of lead.. But then we dont know for sure because the cops illegally tampered with the sound and so far refuse to release the other videos
              Last edited by maracho; 07-20-2018, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Your points toward that situation are just flat out facts. That’s what the libs don’t want. Piss off a conservative, tell him a lie. Piss off a liberal, tell him the truth.

I’d say I’m a little more polished when it came to actual boxing though. Just saying.

i haven't seen you talk about boxing once . i see you spouting partisan BS in the lounge and HIGHLY suspect you are an alt of 1bad65. not f#cking once have i seen either of you post in nsb! i have won poster of the year several times in NSB, and i was a shoe in for top 3 every year when i posted here regularly go find the threads. they worship me here and they f#cking should! lots of garbage people post there, but 200K people have accounts here, i and i don't see your knowledge separating yourself from anybody in any regard! some people here do know boxing, and i don't see you talking it? i had media credentials for a number of years to cover boxing. covered everything from local fights off TV and amateur shows to big fights on showtime, hbo, and ESPN. i'd probably have a hall of fame vote if i kept with it, but there is no money in it at all and i needed to focus on a real career.

class dismissed!

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  His pants were falling down like the dead WHITE guy with a pellet gun but of course Elroy defended WHITE guy and called his killers bad cops

But Again, in the video it looks like this Chicago Black man ran and didnt go for his gun until after the cops were filling him full of lead.. But then we dont know for sure because the cops illegally tampered with the sound and so far refuse to release the other videos
                  a gun is a gun in the eyes of law enforcement and the only reason why a person has a concealed pellet gun is for nefarious reasons. death should have been expected and celebrated. as is ANYONE who runs away from the police while packing. shoot them until theyre dead.

Comment

• I just saw the full video and the shooting was totally justified. Why the outrage?

Fuk BLM

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      a gun is a gun in the eyes of law enforcement and the only reason why a person has a concealed pellet gun is for nefarious reasons. death should have been expected and celebrated. as is ANYONE who runs away from the police while packing. shoot them until theyre dead.
                      So then why did you call his killers bad cops?

Oh and what you said about killing guys running while packing is illegal
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-20-2018, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X