Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-26-2017, 02:40 PM #51
Banned

Quoted: 9180 Post(s)
Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,653,202,227,730.15
Total Points: 10,035,000,010,654,200,365,056.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Talk about fighters who aren't retired cherry pickers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
lmfao this post reminds me of this

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
That guy with a beard looks Mexican, or a Pakistani cousin of Amir Khan. Ask Beercules
Lester Tutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 06:33 PM #52
Banned

Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
SunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,228,213.53
May You Have Many of These - Enayze A very aware individual - siablo14 Be well, my dude - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
How do you folks constantly live on excuses? It must be your life blood. Your reason for Haitis terrible standard of life is now blamed on high interest loans taken out in 1900's? Are you kidding me. Do you even comprehend how much money has been pumped into Haiti by USA alone in the last 30 years, nvm the rest of the world? Innumerabbly more than has ever been taken out that's for damn sure. America has pumped billions into Haiti in trying to help them with their infrastructure, education, and agriculture.

The real reason Haiti sucks is because their government is corrupt and inept at creating a flourishing society, end of story.

You watch several YouTube conspiracy videos about why Haiti sucks, and don't even have enough common sense to put two and two together and realize these videos do not make any sense.

I'd put money on that atleast one of you were involved in a pyramid multi level marketing scam. Trying to sign up people for $500 telling em you bout to be your own businessman!
Yeah, like that time the Red Cross received a ton of money to build homes in Haiti, and they built one. One awesome home. Super helpful.
SunSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 01:58 PM #53
Winning

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,869,975,729,354.22
Total Points: 7,871,430,845,851.70

I get the whole victim mentality thing but systemic racism in this country is a real thing. For example, and this probably a dumb example but its the only one I've got off the top of my head:

when I was 15 me and my white friend went trick-or-treating ****ing around, but there was one house super decorated they had a scarecrow with a real machetti in its hand, and my white friend took it his dumb ass thought it'd be dope to steal the machetti i just went and got candy... Long story short that house just so happened to be a cop house and the cop went after me!!! He tackled me then did a wrestling move on my arm twisting it and slammed my head on his car hood my white friend started pleading with him "he didn't do it dude it was mee it was mee" -_- cop didn't give two ****s surprise surprise. Then at rhe police station EVEN AFTER we established my white friend is the one who stole the item, and the fact that he had a messed up backround already including theft and home invasion or some ****, mine was clean, the cops STILL questioned ME like "what gang are you a part of?? Do you claim any hoods??" -_-

Just cuz I'm mexican lets be real if i was white too they wouldn't of done me like that.

Now I don't have a victim mentality but this systemic racism is very real and if u think it isn't you foolin yourself
EdWins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:46 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4386 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,001,451,653,120.00
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

There are plenty of people in the USA that do think as an individual, problem is as a minority we are always categorized. Hell you apply for anything in the USA, a job, a loan, school etc... the question of race is always brought up. What is really confusing is in the Hispanic section it even brings up skin color but mine isnt on there. I am not a Hispanic of white or black decent and golden brown isnt an option. I cant even find band-aids to match my skin, band-aids are either black or peach (really? who tf is peach?) do you know how ridiculous I look with a black or peach band aid on? I guess I use peach before summer and black after...
Boxfan83 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
black, community, line, minorities, succeed, thinking?

User Tag List