Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko explodes: Golovkin fought only bums before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We now have the media and fans crowning a fighter #1 P4P that even other boxers say has beat nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      We now have the media and fans crowning a fighter #1 P4P that even other boxers say has beat nobody.
      You are a pathetic one too it seems, man this place is full of ******s, a dime a dozen you lot.

Getting all excited over fake news, proof is that it's an unknown obscure site that I have never heard of and no one else posted this "news", no real quote no video anywhere. This is only news here for you ******s on NSB.

The proof is that Loma never talked **** about GGG in the past and the fact that on his twitter he complimented both fighters.

I don't even particularly like GGG because I do think his resume is not all that, but grow up

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
        You are a pathetic one too it seems, man this place is full of ******s, a dime a dozen you lot.

Getting all excited over fake news, proof is that it's an unknown obscure site that I have never heard of and no one else posted this "news", no real quote no video anywhere. This is only news here for you ******s on NSB.

The proof is that Loma never talked **** about GGG in the past and the fact that on his twitter he complimented both fighters.

I don't even particularly like GGG because I do think his resume is not all that, but grow up
        The video is a couple of pages back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          The video is a couple of pages back.
          And? I watched it.

He showed the shots that GGG threw saying that's all he was doing, and then it goes into "worked against simpletons..." and then the video goes muffled.

He never said GGG only fought bums and this is what all the noise in this thread is about.

No one even knows the context of that little episode. What was the question asked etc.? and look at all the stink...

People don't want to hear facts, they need videos like that so that they can twist things which ever way they like to suit their agenda.

I lost money by betting Canelo, I think GGGs resume is lacking for someone with that many fights and I don't think he's all that I think that he's a better than average pressure fighter with A+ power and A+ chin, but get the f1ck out of here with "Loma said" nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Someone poster the interview on here yesterday, GGG saying something like "Loma isn't a good boxer" but i think it was a langauge issue with that quote. I think he was more trying to say Loma isn't there yet PPV wise. But Loma took it the wrong way and criticise GGG in another video in reply to the interview and now this.
            Yeah, there's no way on Earth a guy as mild mannered, and sportsmanlike as GGG would ever say Loma can't box. Not only is that not true, on any level, but what's the point? He would trash talk anyone, not even his opponents, but all of a sudden he's gonna trash talk Loma of all people?

Seems more like Loma's trying to fit into the, ydsab, club. Blow things out of proportion, much? Call down little fella, GGG didn't say **** about your little ass. Sit down somewhere.

Comment

• That's pretty dumb and uncalled for, honestly, if it was translated right. There's no need to put down the other guys because you've got a beef with Golovkin.

Comment

• Quite an interview, literally 2 sentences, in english from a "Ukrainian boxing site"

Comment

Working...
                X