No announcement yet.

Goons of the Industry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goons of the Industry

I thought these videos were pretty dope. They're quick biopics on some of the "muscle" behind the scenes of some of the most famous rap artists. It also goes into detail on a number of beefs they had. Pretty crazy stuff...

This one is about Puffys goon, the "Wolf"

For some reason I can only find episodes 2-6 though. Its like there was no 1.

Ill post another one later.
    Last edited by -MEGA-; 04-27-2017, 11:26 AM.

Nothing disgusts me more than seeing than seeing a black man having success.

Comment

This one was also pretty good. It shows how Suge's inner circle was basically wiped out.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
        Nothing disgusts me more than seeing than seeing a black man having success.
        Lol...you have black DNA in you....

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          This one was also pretty good. It shows how Suge's inner circle was basically wiped out.

I like these. I just saw the one with E Money Bags

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I like these. I just saw the one with E Money Bags
            Yea, I'll put that one up shortly. The Wayne perry one is crazy too. **** they all are.

Comment

IIRC this dude was the robbery kingpin and was also beleived to be part of the Quad Studios robbery and shooting of Tupac

Comment

E Money Bags Went to the same high school as Jay Z. Been around the industry for a long time. Was known for going to war with "Supreme" and the "Supreme team"

Comment

This mother****er was a nut. Straight up killer for hire.

Not sure how I feel about them ratting on each other though in the end. It seems they were all caught anyways and decided to collectively "tell the truth" in exchange for lesser sentences.

Comment

Prodigy of mobb deep got a lot of vids explaining old beef with biggie,Nas etc
                    Check em out

Comment

Working...
                    X