Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This liberal PC bull**** can't be real. Please no.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] This liberal PC bull**** can't be real. Please no.

Look, I'm definitely on the left, but I can't stand this shit. The right has their own pathetic victim complex, but this is at least equally as ridiculous, and often downright insane (see below).

Paul Ryan apparently can't be called a "hard worker" because slavery happened.

This has got to be one of the most incredible examples I've ever seen of this phenomenon. "Microaggression" is such a stupid term to begin with, but this idiot turns it up to 11.
    Last edited by samouraļ; 10-29-2015, 09:36 PM.

It's this globalist ideology that main stream media has taken in. For some reason the left wing people I know are going full force into believing all this PC crap. They can make an argument that makes sense but at the end of the day their kind of just splitting hairs. Its why I see people on facebook all the time sharing a bunch of PC witch hunt propaganda. I really believe Jon Stewart hung it up at the right time because everything that has followed him has been ridiculous. You can paint an argument and scrutinize just about any persons off the cuff statements. The media is turning society into a bunch of lawyer bull****

Comment

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
      Look, I'm definitely on the left, but I can't stand this shit. The right has their own pathetic victim complex, but this is at least equally as ridiculous, and often downright insane (see below).

This has got to be one of the most incredible examples I've ever seen of this phenomenon. "Microaggression" is such a stupid term to begin with, but this idiot turns it up to 11.
      What...the fcuk was that? Mainstream corporate media is unwatchable. People who watch that crap day in and day out are what is wrong with this country. They tell you what to think, what to care about, how to live...it is no wonder we are losing this country. Smh

Comment

my c*ck is a hard worker.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post

It's on msnbc..... What do you expect... That's why literally no one watches that channel.. Their ratings are below Pbc ratings
          Idiot liberal trying to sound smarter than she really is

Comment

Wtf is this stupid bi.tch on about? According to her logic, we cannot call other people "hard workers" since only the African slaves who worked on cotton fields back in the day were the real "hard workers" so everyone else aren't "hard workers." Race-baiting hoe.

Comment

is south park made an entire season of it then the **** is real.

Comment

Damn I didn't know Rachel Dolezal had her own show.

Comment

Lol this ***** can **** off. I'm sure my ancestors spent ****ing tons of hours in the rice fields 200 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    Damn I didn't know Rachel Dolezal had her own show.
                    Damn bro still rocking my sarcastic statement in your sig?

WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X