This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

When i see Ox and Siggurdson being sold for 38/47 million and Matic only 40 i think its a bargin though
    While I agree Everton and Liverpool overpaid Matic is pushing 30 , Ox is 24 and English a better comparison would be Matuidi who is obviously much better than Matic and was sold this summer for £17M or Khedira who was on a free transfer

United could've got much better player in Fabinho or Bakayoko but instead they were chasing Eric Dier and Matic

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      Apparently he's asked the team to trade Cavani.
      The balls of this guy.
      What can they do except oblige they just paid over 200M for the guy he could ask for whatever the **** he wants

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        What can they do except oblige they just paid over 200M for the guy he could ask for whatever the **** he wants
        Still though. Take balls to do that. Cavani isn't just a scrub player.

Comment

• Arsenal got 40 mil for Ox. Let that sink in...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            We don't agree on that game at all. We've been through it before. I'd maintain that Chelsea would win that game more times than City if that game unfurled the same way every time. You can't give us 60 metres of green space to attack and not concede at least a few.

And, you obviously can legislate for missed chances by defending properly.

Chelsea played fairly poorly that day but scored 3 and should have scored more as simple passes were being missed with City leaving 50 metres of space behind them, whereas City got a fortunate OG before the ginger prince missed from 2 inches.

It is not primitive to legislate for the opposition it is just humility.

You got smashed by Leicester as well.

You will get the occasional shoeing. Don't be delusional.

City have the set-up and mentality that if they fall behind they will keep chasing. You'll always get smashed a few times a season in this league. This isn't Barcelona in La Liga. You support Man City in the premiership.

I think you think that City are a much better team than everyone else. They're obviously not. And because they're not they will have to legislate for the opposition which they don't.
            I know we don't agree, I've never understood your stance on it at all. Without going over old ground for the 100th time Luiz should've been off after half an hour and KDB hit the bar from 2 yards at 1-0. The game was 1 way until you got an equaliser through a long ball after about an hour. 99% of the time KDB scores and we go on to win. The system was working and we were the better team, there was no need to restrict our attacking output in that game by legislating for the opposition.

Now that we have fullbacks who can actually move (the standout issue of last season), the system moves to a level of less risk. We've conceded 2 goals in 6 games. In fact most Pep teams rarely concede chances, we just happened to ship goals last year with the majority of chances we gave up. Maybe that was down to Bravo having a bit of a shocker.
            Last edited by El Fenomeno; 09-20-2017, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              United clearly have a better attack don't let a thrashing of Liverpool convince you otherwise.. there defense is absolutely dire
              You've looked better than recent times going forward. You've padded it out a lot in the last 10 mins of games like.

Don't think you're regularly slicing defences apart like we can.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                Still though. Take balls to do that. Cavani isn't just a scrub player.
                Cavani is a bum, a man who needs a good fifteen chances before scoring, he's as good as gone even without Neymar asking for him to be sold.

I have some breaking news for you guys if you'd like?

Go on then since you all pm'ed me begging for the scoop.

PSG have spoken to Gabriel Jesus' father and have agreed a deal with him to sign him next summer. Apparently Gabby Hesooos is gonna kick up a massive fuss and force his way out even though City will be reluctant to sell. The Qatari owners dream is for a front three of Neymar, Mbappe and Jesus and he's adamant it'll happen next summer.

Heard that from a VERY reliable mate of mine who works for PSG. Take that as you see fit but take into account this mate of mine HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG with his information, and neither have i.

Comment

• Also thank **** we're out of that tinpot Carrier Bag Cup, a great plan by Mr Klopp himself.

Who needs that bum trophy holding us back and wasting our time when we're going for an all out assault on the league and CL double.

Watch us SMASH Leicester into bits on Saturday, in a game THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    You've looked better than recent times going forward. You've padded it out a lot in the last 10 mins of games like.

Don't think you're regularly slicing defences apart like we can.
                    ''Slicing defences open'' !!!

Which defences have City sliced open!? Watford, Feyernoord?? You went life and death with Brighton and Everton ffs.

Game against Liverpool doesn't count as we had about 9 players on the pitch.

Watch City revert to type AS SOON AS they face a top side who they don't get a helping hand to play against.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      While I agree Everton and Liverpool overpaid Matic is pushing 30 , Ox is 24 and English a better comparison would be Matuidi who is obviously much better than Matic and was sold this summer for £17M or Khedira who was on a free transfer

United could've got much better player in Fabinho or Bakayoko but instead they were chasing Eric Dier and Matic
                      Eric dier sucks so does OX... i used to put stock in you needing a few english players (lampard/terry/cole) to form a backbone of a good PL team.. but this generation of players are so bad.. i wouldn't have any off them

Matuida is quite old also.. i know United had interest in him the last few years.. i guess Jose knows what he's getting with Matic though

Khedira is a fantastic player when fit.. which is sadly like 10% of his career

IDK about Fabhino

40m is cheap in this market though

Comment

Working...
                      X