Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez Reacts To Arum: Canelo Will Beat GGG Easier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
    No it's just that canelo fans are so fu**ing stupid that they cant understand it.
    How did you score the fight? Did you CLEARLY give GGG all the rounds??? Maybe threw in a couple 10-8 or 11-7 rounds for good measure???

Let me guess??? You "Gifted" Pednelo 4 rounds so you dont look like you Byrd'd the other way...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Understand what??? Canelo won rounds 1-3 and 10, 12 with round 11 a toss-up.

Ive seen MULTIPLE GGG scorecards that dont even mathmatically add up. Explain that???

I like GGG but I think his fans are dumb as fkn rocks. They make PacT ards look like Rhode Scholors
      Insulting people because you don't have a clue how to score a fight isn't making you credible. Go out and look up how judges score fights. Put your sarcasm in your back pocket for use when you get involved in a subject you know something about.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Insulting people because you don't have a clue how to score a fight isn't making you credible. Go out and look up how judges score fights. Put your sarcasm in your back pocket for use when you get involved in a subject you know something about.
        I won $$$$ on the 1st fight and dont just pop off the mouth like Kunts like u. Just remember Im the guy backing my talk up. Your the clown with ANOTHER opionion and too fkn scared to back it up. Or don't really belive your own words.

I know how to score fights you dont! Ive seen your sht Byrd Jr. card. You gave ALL the close rounds to GGG. Even round 1 with sht feel-out jabs over clean combos. So go FUK-OFF. Or better yet put your $$$$ where you kunt is at.
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-20-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

GGG missed almost 500 times. And threw very lil combos and almsot ZERO body punches. It was Jab, Miss, Miss, Miss, Jab, Miss, Miss' Jab, Miss, Miss. Rinse and repeat - 30% Landed compubox.

Canelo landed MULITPLE combos, lots of body work, very high connect % on power punches, and made his man look like Hellen Keller. What FUK'd him was his stamina and work in the middle rounds. If he could of kept it up this was an easy UD.

Comment

I won $$$$ on the 1st fight and dont just pop off the mouth like Kunts like u. Just remember Im the guy backing my talk up. Your the clown with ANOTHER opionion and too fkn scared to back it up. Or don't really belive your own words.

I know how to score fights you dont! Ive seen your sht Byrd Jr. card. You gave ALL the close rounds to GGG. Even round 1 with sht feel-out jabs over clean combos. So go FUK-OFF. Or better yet put your $$$$ where you kunt is at.
            So I take it you don't respond well to constructive criticism. That's OK no one is perfect.

Comment

GGG missed almost 500 times. And threw very lil combos and almsot ZERO body punches. It was Jab, Miss, Miss, Miss, Jab, Miss, Miss' Jab, Miss, Miss. Rinse and repeat - 30% Landed compubox.

Canelo landed MULITPLE combos, lots of body work, very high connect % on power punches, and made his man look like Hellen Keller. What FUK'd him was his stamina and work in the middle rounds. If he could of kept it up this was an easy UD.
              "CompuBox stats showed that Golovkin was the busier of the two, landing 218 of 703 thrown (31%), while Álvarez was slightly more accurate, landing 169 of his 505 thrown (33%). Golovkin out landed Álvarez in 10 of the 12 rounds."

and I disagree, what fuk'd up Carne-lo was the fact that he was in the ring with a REAL MW, not someone that had to move up from another weight
              class....which is probably why he chose to implement a poor man's version of Floyd, something he has never, ever done before in ANY of his previous fights....
              Last edited by livershot73; 07-20-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Keyword: "easier" meaning Arum who has no upside to bigging up any of GBP fighters but just keeping it real knows Canelo won.

GGG gonna be eating out of a straw for life after Canelo gets done with em.
                You are so ******ed it’s pathetic. It’s going to be another close fight where conelo is given the fight no one is knocking no one out and ggg will be partying up after the fight. He had thin skin and marks easy. I feel really sorry for you man

Comment

Trip. Arum comes out and says Golovkin will beat a PED-free Canelo. I guess when you're that old, you don't care what the backlash may be.

Comment

No it wasnt. That your opinion. Give me the clear 8 rounds so I can laugh at you.
                    There weren't 8 "clear" rounds for Golovkin. There weren't even 3 "clear" rounds for Canelo.

There were definitely more "clear" rounds for Golovkin in that fight. There were toss up rounds just like many fights. You only can get Canelo to 6 rounds by giving him just about every back and forth round. When you do that a person has an agenda. That is my opinion.

But obviously "clear" is a subjective term. What people saw was Golovkin's winning rounds that were much "clearer" than Canelo and there were more of them. They saw a fighter as the aggressor in movement and in volume. They looked at the total war (that is how most casual fans see a fight) and it was pretty clear to them (reflected in just about every opinion poll) that Golovkin was the winner.

IMO the biggest problem boxing has is the insistence on 10-9 rounds. No pro judges are giving 10-10 rounds so we can throw that out. There is absolutely no chance that one guy is always winning a round. There are evenly fought rounds. If a judge is giving the round to one guy even though it was even and then not considering that in a future even round he or she isn't doing his job IMO. Of course the guise is you have to consider each and every round on its own. Yeah but you can also give 10-10 rounds and that isn't happening so people can save me what judges are supposed to be doing.

You have a fundamental problem when you equally value things that are not equally viewed. A guy can be totally dominant in a round, dish out an ass kicking but he doesn't put the guy down and most judges will score it 10-9. Then the same judge will know that the round was even but still give the round to one guy just because they have to. Then to make it worse they supposed to not consider that toss up round in future round judging. What a load of crap.

What I would like to see is judges indicate on their scorecards "D" for decisive and "T" for toss Up or maybe "M" for marginal. I want to know the rounds where they decisively gave it to someone or they thought it could have gone either way or just barely. Then we can at minimum have a better understanding of their thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      There weren't 8 "clear" rounds for Golovkin. There weren't even 3 "clear" rounds for Canelo.

There were definitely more "clear" rounds for Golovkin in that fight. There were toss up rounds just like many fights. You only can get Canelo to 6 rounds by giving him just about every back and forth round. When you do that a person has an agenda. That is my opinion.

But obviously "clear" is a subjective term. What people saw was Golovkin's winning rounds that were much "clearer" than Canelo and there were more of them. They saw a fighter as the aggressor in movement and in volume. They looked at the total war (that is how most casual fans see a fight) and it was pretty clear to them (reflected in just about every opinion poll) that Golovkin was the winner.

IMO the biggest problem boxing has is the insistence on 10-9 rounds. No pro judges are giving 10-10 rounds so we can throw that out. There is absolutely no chance that one guy is always winning a round. There are evenly fought rounds. If a judge is giving the round to one guy even though it was even and then not considering that in a future even round he or she isn't doing his job IMO. Of course the guise is you have to consider each and every round on its own. Yeah but you can also give 10-10 rounds and that isn't happening so people can save me what judges are supposed to be doing.

You have a fundamental problem when you equally value things that are not equally viewed. A guy can be totally dominant in a round, dish out an ass kicking but he doesn't put the guy down and most judges will score it 10-9. Then the same judge will know that the round was even but still give the round to one guy just because they have to. Then to make it worse they supposed to not consider that toss up round in future round judging. What a load of crap.

What I would like to see is judges indicate on their scorecards "D" for decisive and "T" for toss Up or maybe "M" for marginal. I want to know the rounds where they decisively gave it to someone or they thought it could have gone either way or just barely. Then we can at minimum have a better understanding of their thinking.
                      I didnt give every close round to Pedbelo. I gave round 11 to GGG. 7-5.

I only score round by round and throw out all previous work the round before once i score that round. Its like the Jack/Adonis fight. I scored it a draw but looking at the entire fight it looked like Jack kicked his ass. His rounds were VERY clear. I didnt have to look at anything else like combos, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X