Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys ever hook up with a girl who considers you a big bro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    im an italian mick
    (dads a wop)

its also called the french exit
    sounds all too racist for my taste bro lol.

i remember one of my old neighbors was super italian like yo I'm joey yo! and we have a community grill in our condo pool right. so we are both cooking our meals side by side on 2 separate grills. then he's like yo neighbor you gots to try this and picks the piece of steak off the grill with his hand and put it up to my face and I'm like naw I'm good man.

then he's like no u need to try this its fantastic. I'm like no man .

he's like its delicious bro just take a bite.

then i snapped like I SAID NO! I DONT EAT NO FOOD OFF SOME DUDE'S HANDS.

then he finally got the point that he crossed the line and backed off lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      sounds all too racist for my taste bro lol.

i remember one of my old neighbors was super italian like yo I'm joey yo! and we have a community grill in our condo pool right. so we are both cooking our meals side by side on 2 separate grills. then he's like yo neighbor you gots to try this and picks the piece of steak off the grill with his hand and put it up to my face and I'm like naw I'm good man.

then he's like no u need to try this its fantastic. I'm like no man .

he's like its delicious bro just take a bite.

then i snapped like I SAID NO! I DONT EAT NO FOOD OFF SOME DUDE'S HANDS.

then he finally got the point that he crossed the line and backed off lol.
      we dont like the word no

Comment

F me bro i was at this event the other night, open bar, everyones drunk. this blonde with DD's starts flirting with me right, I'm pretty much there for work we there to network and finish some PR marketing project shooting some photos and video. so i guess she found out i was the marketing manager for this company and so she starts dancing with me like grinding her booty all up on me and recording it and posting it to her snapchat. saying I'm with the marketing manager woo hoo lol.

so the DJ at the event gets up and rocks the house everyone starts dancing she corners me against the DJ's stage and like basically grinds me with her DD's against my hands so I'm basically forced to feel her up lol.

I was like ohhh shat. but the 2 other guys i came with from work left. they just handed out some business cards had few drinks during the open bar we shot the videos and photos and they bounced. so the only thing was she recorded her grinding me and putting it on her snap chat. I don't even know how long that video stays on snapchat for? Does anyone know?

Also the video stays on her phone for ever right? But its not like i did anything wrong she started dancing with me not like i pursued her or grabbed her DD's even tho the video may imply otherwise lol.
        Eventually or actually I believe you are like me and see the hypocrisy(sic) that *****es (soft ignorant dudes)ほえs Whore's bring to the table.. I get your plight.. I'm glad I don't go there anymore..

I was at a party cuz double click bought us and Google bought double click.. I've smashed on kinda attractive wimmin who are Google executives.. beauty in the eye of the beholder etc.. I still love them. At the party I went or interpolated a hie fest..

SOMA(south market San Francisco califas.. It's my turn to go and order drinks and the bar was hosting an event.. I'm not that smart. It was a Silicon Valley event filled with hot chicks looking to sell their ass to IT company executives etc.

I was buying cuz it was my turn.. These three chicks tough I had money and came at me like piranha p, they loved me crazy, I had the youth,
        Oops, size and presence to dance naked with them.. I liked the cash to impress them and they showed me money >> heart for plastic people. Jeff idso my boss told m he would lied and said I was CEO.. We laughed another Paul Zaroku failure.

Comment

not much to type about. we all hang out at our spot. if were in the mood, we give everyone the irish goodbye.

or when i have some friends at my place and a ''friend'' stays after everyone else leaves....its on.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            you got a couple of quotes to reply to

Comment

I lost track of them plus my internet connection has been sketchy.

Comment

but of course

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...21335&page=281

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  As long as you Just F#cking I don't see an issue. I'm a huge proponent of the Just F#cking lifestyle. I just cut a girl loose that tried to bypass Just F#cking rules matter of fact. As long as you keep the rules tight with that & cut her off if she brings too much bs into play then you should be good.

That said idk if I'd share a room in Cancun with her unless she's down for some 3some sh^t if that can be lined up or something or you aren't looking to bang anyone in the room & won't be connected at the hip with her outside the room to f#ck up your chances to make something else happen.
                  Damn bro and bros so heres the UPDATE!

My boys bachelor party was flames. Everyone showed up we all got along got lit there were ton of chicks all over the beaches. Our group was split up between 3 resorts all pretty much next to each other. All the girls were in the far end. Most of the fellas in the middle and I was on the other end. I'm kind of weird about sharing a room with a bunch of guys especially if we gonna be drinking all day and night, so I pretty much had the room all to myself except for when we were pre-gaming and taking pics on the balcony.

So she came through and she was looking fine as all hell. This has been the hottest I've ever seen her. She lost weight and leaned out and still had the DD's. She's now a 34DD. She was super stressed out due to the new job in Atlanta, but she likes living in Atlanta, most because she's able to avoid her ex and that baggage and start over. her managers and bosses are all working her to the core. So she said thats how she lost weight due to the stress? I don't know usually when I get stressed I Gain weight, but whatever. It looks like she either is anorexic or doing yayo to be honest but she claims its due to the work stress.

So we hooked up on the 2nd night as our group was all partying and hitting all the different bars on the club zone area the first night. The next night she came through to my room and we hooked up. Everyone was wondering where we were for those like 4 hours. So no one in our group really knew it went down, I didnt say anything, and it looks like she didnt either.

She took some pics and videos from my room but didnt post any. In fact we pretty much ignored each other for the rest of the trip and even on social media lol.

She said she was gonna come up to my room again on the last night, but it never happened? I still don't know why is the real reason? But whatever.

I thought she was gonna trip out on me for hooking up and then going out later that night to the bars and hooking up with some more thirsty white chicks(cause you guys know how Cancun gets) but she never said anything she actually upheld the bro code.

So we pretty much just acted like nothing ever happened I guess which is good, cause it definitely kept it drama free from our group and each other.

Since I didnt hear from her for 2 weeks I hit her up early this morning just to say sup since a bunch of us might go to Vegas for Labor Day and I just casually just asked if she's rolling and she said she was happy to hear from me, and her bosses are still riding her so she prob won't be able to make it, but she wants me to come out to ATL to visit her soon.

I said hey lets hit some Super Bowl parties, since the Super Bowl is in the A next year and she said she was down.

Well I guess I dodged a bullet of drama here fellas, well at least for now lol. Hopefully it doesn't bite me in arse later.

I guess its best she didnt blow up my phone or ignored me after I hit her up and she wants me to party in the A with her soon?

Also it was super awkward, when we hooked up because of the bro/sis dynamic but damn she looked good that night.

Honestly I'd smash again if it was Vegas and just blame it on Vegas or if I do end up visiting her in Atlanta if she continues the bro code understanding with me.

Comment

Damn bro and bros so heres the UPDATE!

My boys bachelor party was flames. Everyone showed up we all got along got lit there were ton of chicks all over the beaches. Our group was split up between 3 resorts all pretty much next to each other. All the girls were in the far end. Most of the fellas in the middle and I was on the other end. I'm kind of weird about sharing a room with a bunch of guys especially if we gonna be drinking all day and night, so I pretty much had the room all to myself except for when we were pre-gaming and taking pics on the balcony.

So she came through and she was looking fine as all hell. This has been the hottest I've ever seen her. She lost weight and leaned out and still had the DD's. She's now a 34DD. She was super stressed out due to the new job in Atlanta, but she likes living in Atlanta, most because she's able to avoid her ex and that baggage and start over. her managers and bosses are all working her to the core. So she said thats how she lost weight due to the stress? I don't know usually when I get stressed I Gain weight, but whatever. It looks like she either is anorexic or doing yayo to be honest but she claims its due to the work stress.

So we hooked up on the 2nd night as our group was all partying and hitting all the different bars on the club zone area the first night. The next night she came through to my room and we hooked up. Everyone was wondering where we were for those like 4 hours. So no one in our group really knew it went down, I didnt say anything, and it looks like she didnt either.

She took some pics and videos from my room but didnt post any. In fact we pretty much ignored each other for the rest of the trip and even on social media lol.

She said she was gonna come up to my room again on the last night, but it never happened? I still don't know why is the real reason? But whatever.

I thought she was gonna trip out on me for hooking up and then going out later that night to the bars and hooking up with some more thirsty white chicks(cause you guys know how Cancun gets) but she never said anything she actually upheld the bro code.

So we pretty much just acted like nothing ever happened I guess which is good, cause it definitely kept it drama free from our group and each other.

Since I didnt hear from her for 2 weeks I hit her up early this morning just to say sup since a bunch of us might go to Vegas for Labor Day and I just casually just asked if she's rolling and she said she was happy to hear from me, and her bosses are still riding her so she prob won't be able to make it, but she wants me to come out to ATL to visit her soon.

I said hey lets hit some Super Bowl parties, since the Super Bowl is in the A next year and she said she was down.

Well I guess I dodged a bullet of drama here fellas, well at least for now lol. Hopefully it doesn't bite me in arse later.

I guess its best she didnt blow up my phone or ignored me after I hit her up and she wants me to party in the A with her soon?

Also it was super awkward, when we hooked up because of the bro/sis dynamic but damn she looked good that night.

Honestly I'd smash again if it was Vegas and just blame it on Vegas or if I do end up visiting her in Atlanta if she continues the bro code understanding with me.
                    Yeah. Cool story, bro.
                    Its usually better with pics.
                    Did your friend who love tricking on strippers come with y'all on that trip?

Comment

Good times they were.

Ol' Elroy is dead now, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X