No announcement yet.

Donald Trump: "May the Space Force be with you"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
    star wars was the centerpiece of military spending that brought down the evil empire (Soviet Union). And we didn’t even have to fire a shot to end the Cold War
    Product of the American education system here.

God, we are so ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
      Product of the American education system here.

God, we are so ****ed.
      ^^^Product of an emasculated sissy world right here. Find your safe space, pajama boy - the real men will keep you cozy while you contemplate your toxic masculinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Are you one of the "we didn't land on the moon" people?

Also what exactly would we do on the moon if we went back? Go broke trying to build sh^t there? Or just land & walk there every couple months for lulz? The reason we haven't gone back to the moon is cuz there ain't sh^t to do there. Its a sh^tty f#cking rock that isn't conducive to doing much with.
        Seriously couldn't agree more. No way you want to mess with the one thing that keeps the ocean doing what it does. Plus it rotates the planet and has its own rotation on an axis of its own. Not very good as an observation post or from a military stand point.

Comment

Why do we question our country's spending on everything EXCEPT for military expenses?

Comment

Sh^t man thats solid actually. Space should be militarized up. I mean I think it is already with some of the things these satilittes can do these days, but yea maybe it should be an official military branch too. I like it
            Yes, new ways to kill people!

From space this time!

Thats what we need!

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Why do we question our country's spending on everything EXCEPT for military expenses?
              Because our military industrial complex is how we foment war and our imperialistic ambitions.

Comment

Are you one of the "we didn't land on the moon" people?

Also what exactly would we do on the moon if we went back? Go broke trying to build sh^t there? Or just land & walk there every couple months for lulz? The reason we haven't gone back to the moon is cuz there ain't sh^t to do there. Its a sh^tty f#cking rock that isn't conducive to doing much with.
                Well, I'm not one of those people, but, Bart Sibrel makes some pretty interesting points to debate. The official reason we haven't gone back to the moon is because it costs too much, which, is complete b.s. Yes, it is expensive, but, I do not believe that is the reason we have not been back.

Comment

Working...
                X