No announcement yet.

Top NSB Poster for May 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top NSB Poster for May 2018

Who would you like to nominate as the best poster for May 2018?

Lots of potentials here obviously, but whoever gets the most nominations will be in the poll to come later on in the month. Nominate your favorite poster and let the chips fall where they may...

I nominate Thraxox

This cat (pun intended) puts in solid work and I always enjoy his posts and threads.

Wtf is this? We have poster of the month now?

Comment

Youw Tony, thanks for the nomination bro. But Illmatic94 is my nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Youw Tony, thanks for the nomination bro. But Illmatic94 is my nomination.
        WTF, bro?

Nah, Illmatic94 has definitely been putting in the work and I mean good, solid posting. A rising star without question. Great pick!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          WTF, bro?

Nah, Illmatic94 has definitely been putting in the work and I mean good, solid posting. A rising star without question. Great pick!!
          Yeah he tells it how it is, even though most of the guys he criticizes are my fav fighters but he stays consistent and doesn't B.S by giving a stupid reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Yeah he tells it how it is, even though most of the guys he criticizes are my fav fighters but he stays consistent and doesn't B.S by giving a stupid reasoning.
            Well said. I like GGG a lot, but he's criticized him with reasons that can be easily backed up with facts. That's how it's done. I commend him on his work.

Comment

I'll go with Eff Pandas because even though there has been a lot of drama and bickering, he's been restrained and fairly even handed. I've not had that much patience with this place.

There's other cats here like Motorcity, Javi, and Illmatic that are hitting home runs with the news and debates, but I like the way Pandas has made extra efforts to be impartial much of the time.

Comment

I nominate me

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I'll go with Eff Pandas because even though there has been a lot of drama and bickering, he's been restrained and fairly even handed. I've not had that much patience with this place.

There's other cats here like Motorcity, Javi, and Illmatic that are hitting home runs with the news and debates, but I like the way Pandas has made extra efforts to be impartial much of the time.
                  I agree with you there, man. Pandas is solid without question. I was like a hiccup away from nominating you. Always love your posts, man. And well, you get tired of trolls. I get it. We all do after a while.

Comment

Eff Pandas and Sicko are my nominations.

Eff Pandas makes me laugh a lot. It's fun to read his posts. Sicko has amazing boxing knowledge, both amateur and pro. I always liked reading his posts and analysis over the years.

Both are level headed and mostly objective as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X