No announcement yet.

Classy Interview From Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classy Interview From Floyd

I've always liked his interview after this fight. All class...

[IMG][/IMG]

Rewatching that fight. Floyd whooped Hatton's ass worse than I remember

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      Rewatching that fight. Floyd whooped Hatton's ass worse than I remember
      It definitely was a beatdown.

Comment

Would never forget this fight, was banned from another British site because I predict Mayweather beating Hatton, I was told I was crazy, unpatriotic etc Told her Hatton was bigger Than Mayweather, how Mayweather would run and couldn’t handle Hatton punches etc, am like are you guys blinded by the colour of boxers passports?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Would never forget this fight, was banned from another British site because I predict Mayweather beating Hatton, I was told I was crazy, unpatriotic etc Told her Hatton was bigger Than Mayweather, how Mayweather would run and couldn’t handle Hatton punches etc, am like are you guys blinded by the colour of boxers passports?
          The only British boxers who would give Mayweather fits are: Prince Naseem (in his prime) and Amir Khan

Comment

HA! I see that hot girl cheering in the back when Mayweather was landing those bombs

Comment

I can't say I am a fan of Mayweather... but **** LOL...

I have a hard time hating this guy. I can't agree with all the **** he has said in interviews but god damn no one can take away how great he is. HA! That was a hell of a f**king knockout, nearly 10 years ago! It's hard to believe it's been 10/11 years since this fight and he looks like he's ready to go AT LEAST another 40 years.

One thing that pisses me off is this year's ESPN magazine. 'Best athletes of the past 20 years' - regardless of his domestic violence troubles in the past, the article spends more time talking about that **** as oppose to his achievements. Floyd lovers and haters can sit here all day debating how he won/lost certain fights... but at the end of the day, you can't deny that he is great.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

I have a hard time hating this guy. I can't agree with all the **** he has said in interviews but god damn no one can take away how great he is. HA! That was a hell of a f**king knockout, nearly 10 years ago! It's hard to believe it's been 10/11 years since this fight and he looks like he's ready to go AT LEAST another 40 years.

One thing that pisses me off is this year's ESPN magazine. 'Best athletes of the past 20 years' - regardless of his domestic violence troubles in the past, the article spends more time talking about that **** as oppose to his achievements. Floyd lovers and haters can sit here all day debating how he won/lost certain fights... but at the end of the day, you can't deny that he is great.
                Wow. I haven't seen the article, but sounds like garbage.

Comment

truth is, it was the post that ko'ed hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

Mayweather is a fighter with a lot of wrong doing in his career, hats off to ESPN for not ignoring a fighter who was good, but also a very bad inhumane person out of the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X