No announcement yet.

Can I ask one SERIOUS question about this 50 million offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    if the shoe was on the other foot you would be defending the hell out of a so called $50 million offer, when hearn sends emails its all good, you guys biase needs a little more balance, it makes you look terrible to defend anything eddie says but condemn anything that comes his way. the 12.5mil mystery deal without a date or venue was just fine with you all, now look at you
    Hearn sent actual stipulations with an actual real life deal , dont be a fool and think an E mail with no details guaranteeing any money is the same , thats called balking .

Randy Gordon of sirius XM boxing /columnist for NY Fights talks to Finkel and Wilder often . Wilder told him he doesnt want Joshua making so much money off of him and thinks hes still the star which right there tells you where the problem is .

He even told Wilder he wont make 12 or 13 Million anywhere else to take the deal and thats his FRIEND not his manipulative management .

Its not about the money though right ?

They even sent a dead line which is today yet want a meeting TOMORROW ,how did you miss that one ?

Jesus where do you ppl come from ? lol

P.S You dont need a set location , you need MONEY agreed on first .

Hearn SENT an actual contract , i really have to question if you can differentiate reality from fantasy !

Boksfan
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-26-2018, 10:59 AM.

Comment

I would love to see A.J have to come to Alabama for a rematch.. wilder will catch a body and offer joshua as a sacrifice to the God of War. Lol.. I kid of course.. I don't want no man to die.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        WHERE is the money coming from?

And weren't you one of those crying about Hearn's so called 48 hours, take it or leave it (which clearly turned out to be false)? So why arent you crying about Finkel's 24 hours?

Also, I guarantee this, and feel free to quote me when it's done, the fight will never generate $100 million and Wilder's team will never be able to pay up even a fraction of $50 million to AJ.

Fight gets done, AJ makes in excess of $20 million, Wilder around $12-15.

Wilder, Finkel, Haymon, Showtime, whoever is involved in this charade are simply buying time and giving Wilder one more easy defence before he loses the title and is never heard of any more.
        wtf?????????? why are you as a fan asking where $50million is coming from?????? to hell with all this back n forth its what women do , you all wanted a counter offer and it came now more crying? lets demand the fight sit back and wait on these promoters to do their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Hearn sent actual stipulations with an actual real life deal , dont be a fool and think an E mail with no details guaranteeing any money is the same , thats called balking .

Randy Gordon of sirius XM boxing /columnist for NY Fights talks to Finkel and Wilder often . Wilder told him he doesnt want Joshua making so much money off of him and thinks hes still the star which right there tells you where the problem is .

He even told Wilder he wont make 12 or 13 Million anywhere else to take the deal and thats his FRIEND not his manipulative management .

Its not about the money though right ?

They even sent a dead line which is today yet want a meeting TOMORROW ,how did you miss that one ?

Jesus where do you ppl come from . lol

P.S You dont need a set location , you need MONEY agreed on first .

Hearn SENT an actual contract , i really have to question if you can differentiate reality from fantasy !
          so you saw the email? oh okay I didn't know that

Comment

so you saw the email? oh okay I didn't know that
            Im clearly talking to an imbecile!

But i picked up on that AWHILE back ,the most recent one being .....

Hearn is holding Joshua back bc he needs to fight more power punchers ?!
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-26-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              How you know it's legit? They have no proof they have the 50 mil to guarantee and they haven't sent a contract. It's just words atm.
              Oscar's offer to GGG says hello LOL. Do you remember how you defended that supposed flat fee offer? Degenerate.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                that does not matter! it's a guarantee and PBC / showtime is putting up the coin! even if the fight generates a dollar hearn and joshua will still be paid! and if it does more they have an upside! PBC had well over a quarter billion in capital last time i checked. and showitme / cbs is one of hte biggest media companies in the world and cuts a 50 million dollar us check several times a quarter.

the money is guaranteed!
                lol, the more I see you post, the more idiotic I believe you are

There is no such thing as a guarantee unless there is a signed contract, otherwise any old tom, dick and harry can say "yeah, Ill pay up $100 mill"...no that is not how business works.

If a party is making a guarantee, they must be able to prove it, whether it be through showing their financial details of how the money is going to be brought about, or by producing a contract with the relevant details.

This is the exact reason the Pac/Khan fight in the UAE fell through.

Comment

wtf?????????? why are you as a fan asking where $50million is coming from?????? to hell with all this back n forth its what women do , you all wanted a counter offer and it came now more crying? lets demand the fight sit back and wait on these promoters to do their jobs.
                  There is no such thing as "let me tell you something verbally, I want you to agree with it in 24 hours and then I'll give you all the details" in business. That is literally what Wilder's team have done.

It is exactly what the UAE group did with Pac and Khan and that fell through and everyone involved wasted their time.

If you do not have any business understanding, or lack boxing history knowledge, please stay out of this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Lol.. relax.. its just a pressure tactic.. there will be a rematch if wilder wins.. and the fight does well.. monetarily.. but this time we will call all the shots. And get the lions share of the pot.
                    well it's more of a detriment to wilder than anything. if aj wins, he has options, where wilder is probably not getting close to that kind of money anywhere else.

Comment

This is great stuff from the wilder camp, did not see this coming, brings a bit of excitement back, i hope its a real offer and i hope its accepted. Joshua may have to go to vegas where he has (imo) next to zero chance of getting a decision, big call, he would have to ko wilder but i think he should take the offer, sounds good and maybe a rematch in london or whatever, lets get it on

Comment

Working...
                      X