Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I the only one who saw Ward rock Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    For a moment eh?
    He took that right, moved back, regained balance, avoided a few of Ward's shots and threw one back:

Comment

How does that change the fact the fight was stopped after a series of punches to the dick ?

By Ward fans rational any fighter that its hurt can then be repeatedly hit in the balls because "he is hurt and would have been stopped anyway".

It's an utterly ridiculous notion.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        How does that change the fact the fight was stopped after a series of punches to the dick ?

By Ward fans rational any fighter that its hurt can then be repeatedly hit in the balls because "he is hurt and would have been stopped anyway".

It's an utterly ridiculous notion.
        It's Ward's trademark...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          He took that right, moved back, regained balance, avoided a few of Ward's shots and threw one back:

Yeah he was definitely fine

Comment

Sergey was losing the fight, but man, that stoppage looks even more bizarre looking it from the arena view.

Maybe Sergey's complaints worked against him - maybe he gave an impression that he is looking for an exit.

Anyhow, this is such a bizarre ending (regardless if that was low blow or not).

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
              And then chase him around the ring to finish him? And did anyone notice Kovalev give up, defenseless, waiting for Ward to take him out?

Because with all the attention on these BS low blow threads, I'm wondering if I just made that whole thing up.

Ward smoked him. How about that for a narrative?
              No you are not sir. You are so spot on. These Kovalev apologists are insane. They'll never admit that their hero lost to the better man. Kovalev was broken and just simply checked out. He searched for a way out of the fight and found it.

That last low blow wasn't the reason why Tony Weeks was forced to call a halt to their bout. It was the fact, that Sergey was no longer protecting himself and punching back which what caused him to the stop the fight.

He was eating too many flush and unanswered punches to both the body and head as he was looking towards the referee for assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                Sergey was losing the fight, but man, that stoppage looks even more bizarre looking it from the arena view.

Maybe Sergey's complaints worked against him - maybe he gave an impression that he is looking for an exit.

Anyhow, this is such a bizarre ending (regardless if that was low blow or not).
                Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                No you are not sir. You are so spot on. These Kovalev apologists are insane. They'll never admit that their hero lost to the better man. Kovalev was broken and just simply checked out. He searched for a way out of the fight and found it.

That last low blow wasn't the reason why Tony Weeks was forced to call a halt to their bout. It was the fact, that Sergey was no longer protecting himself and punching back which what caused him to the stop the fight.

He was eating too many flush and unanswered punches to both the body and head as he was looking towards the referee for assistance.
                Kovalev was hurt at the moment, but still on his legs. He was wobbled but not worthy of a stoppage, he was still ducking Ward's shots, here is the hook ward threw before the final low blows:

Then they clinched, then ward threw his low blows...

Here is the before-last shot:

Here is the last shot:

Fight was stopped on 2 lowblows.

Then here is ward looking tire as hell, moreso than Kovalev:

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
                  And then chase him around the ring to finish him? And did anyone notice Kovalev give up, defenseless, waiting for Ward to take him out?

Because with all the attention on these BS low blow threads, I'm wondering if I just made that whole thing up.

Ward smoked him. How about that for a narrative?
                  That's funny, I saw Ward miss a few big shots in the corner then Kov threw a punch then Ward threw a few border line low shots then Kov bent over and covered his face and Ward smashed him way below the belt right on the B on his trunks. Then he grimaced and said something, I'm guessing " fkkkkkkk my balls" then keeled over and Tony Weeks ran over like a sissy and stopped the fight..

They don't have HDTV in the ghetto, son?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    That's funny, I saw Ward miss a few big shots in the corner then Kov threw a punch then Ward threw a few border line low shots then Kov bent over and covered his face and Ward smashed him way below the belt right on the B on his trunks. Then he grimaced and said something, I'm guessing " fkkkkkkk my balls" then keeled over and Tony Weeks ran over like a sissy and stopped the fight..

They don't have HDTV in the ghetto, son?
                    Haha Ward fans are pretending it was a great, honorable victory:

Kovalev was hurt at the moment, but still on his legs. He was wobbled but not worthy of a stoppage, he was still ducking Ward's shots, here is the hook Ward threw right before the final low blows:

Then they clinched, then Ward threw his low blows...

Here is the last shot:

Then here is Ward looking tire as hell, moreso than Kovalev, imo:

But he was gonna KO Kov in round 9 doe, fo shoooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Kovalev was hurt at the moment, but still on his legs. He was wobbled but not worthy of a stoppage, he was still ducking Ward's shots, here is the hook ward threw before the final low blows:

Then they clinched, then ward threw his low blows...

Here is the last shot:

Then here is ward looking tire as hell, moreso than Kovalev:

Then why was he leaning on the ropes instead of dropping to his knees? That's what individuals do when they are punched in the balls. They don't lean on the ropes, they drop down. Why, did he do it? It was because he was exhausted from the vicious body assault of Ward and wanted out and quit. He didn't even protest the stoppage because he was relieved it was over.

Secondly why was he constantly turning his back on Ward after allegedly getting hit low? It was because he was faking. He himself even admitted this in the post fight press conference that those shots weren't even low.

They were on the belt line. He was simply tired by seeking a breather and also attempting to get Ward penalized for his poor gamesmanship.

Comment

Working...
                      X