Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-27-2020, 03:46 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
robertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 16,579.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
To get in the ring and take huge punches alone takes a lot of heart. We all see all the huge muscled-up guys who think boxing in this era is easy get knocked outs and beat up fat cabbies and retire.

So why do people tend to shyt on this era like the boxers from the other eras were special? People talk about Ruddock like heís some killer when heís not different from a guy like Dillian Whyte. Iíd pick Ruiz to beat Tua easily - both have a lot in common but Ruiz will overwhelm him with his extreme hand speed like Byrd did (Byrdís hands werenít even as fast as Ruizís). Iíve seen more from Dubois who I think is still is green than I saw in Bruno and Bruno was a WBC champion in the 90s. Golota was very similar to Helenius but he was considered a serious contender in the 90s and Helenius is more or less a journeyman in this era.

You lot need to stop hyping the 90s. And the 80s was trash - boxers on the Wlad and Vitali era of the 00s were better than 80s.
The 80ís HWís werenít trash.

Mike Tyson
Larry Holmes
Micheal Spinks
Tim Witherspoon
James Douglas
Tony Tucker
Frank Bruno

Why do you have to exaggerate?
robertzimmerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:49 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

robertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond reputerobertzimmerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Todayís fighters are better , more Olympic and national champions they are also size able which makes it harder for lighter guys if you look at most matches the heavier guy wins most of the time. I made an actual thread on that about the Fury rematch and was laughed at .

The 90Ēs had great fighters, Mercer, Morrison , Bowe , Tyson , Holyfield , Foreman etc but they arenít leaps and bounds what we have now ,Iíd favor todayís guys over them more then not . The Klitschko brothers were also around .
Todayís fighters arenít better as a whole.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:05 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3019 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 178,394.49
Ok - BangEM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
Prime Lewis and Prime Ibeabuchi would wipe the floor with everyone in the current top 10..
The bum Ibeabuchi that became a lunatic? LMAO. That bum had zero defence and he wouldíve been killed against the top guys. Iíd even pick Helenius to do like he did that Polish bum Kowanacki since they both have zero defence. LMAOOO
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 06:42 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2264 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 98,629.84
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
You are talking trash again , Tua didnít have Ruiz skills even Holyfield who has shared the ring with both said Ruiz would be a handful for him . Tua was a very predictable fighter with reliant on a left while Ruiz is the more capable boxer the main thing they share is being to heavy for their respective heights .
I agree.

You're confused, it is my argument they are very different, not BangEMs.

I didn't say Tua is better at everything. I said he's got faster feet than Ruiz. I since then claimed he's got faster hands and Ruiz has better timing. I really don't see how what you've said doesn't endorse what I'm saying. You're talking **** too?
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 07:11 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3595 Post(s)
ShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 190,820.15
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Lewis-Tua wasnít in the 90s.
ShaneMosleySr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 07:22 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Skip Bayless has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 15,568.17

people hated lewis when he was boxing, said he was boring but the min he retires he becomes the generation goat. morale of the story, people are fickle.
Skip Bayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:05 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1562 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 32,703.88
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
The bum Ibeabuchi that became a lunatic? LMAO. That bum had zero defence and he wouldíve been killed against the top guys. Iíd even pick Helenius to do like he did that Polish bum Kowanacki since they both have zero defence. LMAOOO
I see that Roger Mayweather is in full effect here..
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:49 PM #58
Contender

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Bitedown is just really niceBitedown is just really niceBitedown is just really niceBitedown is just really niceBitedown is just really nice
Total Points: 4,718.14

Thread is nonsense...First on the Lennox v Tua, Aj v Ruiz 2 comparison, it’s ridiculous...Lennox landed 300 punches on Tua, basically 200 more punches then Tua landed. Aj landed a mere 107 punches, Lennox almost landed as many punches as Aj Threw! Aj obviously fought scared, Lennox fought tall there is a difference..,Lewis also almost threw 700 punches...it was also very one sided no way did Tua win 4 rounds, that’s nonsense he won 1 or 2 at most, the scores that night reflected that....

In conclusion anyone claiming these fights prove Aj is a better then Lennox is either a troll or understands nothing about boxing
Bitedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:30 PM #59
Contender

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Long jabber has a reputation beyond reputeLong jabber has a reputation beyond reputeLong jabber has a reputation beyond reputeLong jabber has a reputation beyond reputeLong jabber has a reputation beyond reputeLong jabber has a reputation beyond reputeLong jabber has a reputation beyond reputeLong jabber has a reputation beyond reputeLong jabber has a reputation beyond reputeLong jabber has a reputation beyond reputeLong jabber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 10,339.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitedown View Post
Thread is nonsense...First on the Lennox v Tua, Aj v Ruiz 2 comparison, itís ridiculous...Lennox landed 300 punches on Tua, basically 200 more punches then Tua landed. Aj landed a mere 107 punches, Lennox almost landed as many punches as Aj Threw! Aj obviously fought scared, Lennox fought tall there is a difference..,Lewis also almost threw 700 punches...it was also very one sided no way did Tua win 4 rounds, thatís nonsense he won 1 or 2 at most, the scores that night reflected that....

In conclusion anyone claiming these fights prove Aj is a better then Lennox is either a troll or understands nothing about boxing
Aj imo deserves more credit. The guy is fighting all the tough heavies. Definitely the most proven champ today. He just needs to get through wilder fury and usyk to lay claim to this era
Long jabber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 07:53 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
Lewis-Tua wasnít in the 90s.
Correct.

Embarrassing for the TS.

Share This With Friends