Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Ruiz Talks **** - I'll Break His Jaw, Hurt Him Really Bad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Ruiz Talks **** - I'll Break His Jaw, Hurt Him Really Bad!

WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has sent a firm warning in the direction of upcoming challenger Andy Ruiz. Joshua was scheduled to face Jarrell Miller - until the unbeaten Miller tested positive for performance enhancing drugs and was pulled from the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is Joshua’s corporate and sanitised version of Wilder’s body on the record outburst.

Comment

Comment

lol clickbait.

Comment

Joshua is also talking too much.

Comment

Nothing is worse than when fighters trash talk their **** opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Comment

I don't think Ruiz has ever been knocked down, if I'm not mistaken. Ruiz can take quite a punch and Joshua should win but might not look that good doing it.

Comment

is AJ getting all mad and aggravated because he wanted to be able to say he took breazeale out quicker? and wilder obliterated him?!

Comment

AJ doesn't sound very convincing when he tries to talk tough.

Comment

Working...
                    X