Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: A Fight With Me is There For Fury, He Doesn't Want It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Fury is between a rock and a hard place. Obviously, Deontay Wilder is not coming over to ESPN to fight Fury and Moreover, once Anthony Joshua signs that long term deal with DAZN then he won't be fighting Tyson Fury on that ESPN platform either.

It appears to me that Bob has set Tyson up to fail. He wasn't out to help Fury but to hurt the PBC because Bob has nothing to offer Tyson Fury or has anything he needs other than money; He has no big name elite Heavyweights on his roster or title belts.

Moreover Fury is a tough sell. His greatest attribute as fighter is his gift of gab because his fights are painfully boring.

Arum is as bad as Floyd, when it comes to protecting his fighters, or that fake "0" Floyd's got.

Pac and Floyd didn't fight for a half of a decade, blame was 50/50.

How many millions did both sides make avoiding each other?

Same as AJ and wilder today.

Yet, fanboys on both sides point fingers.

99 out of 100 questions? MONEY
    Last edited by etech1; 05-10-2019, 11:27 PM.

Comment

I love how Dillian thinks he can pick his own eliminator 1st with WBO and now with WBC asking Rivas to be for interim and final eliminator

Comment

Frank Warren was saying Tyson's next two fights are lined up already

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          If fury fit, would be easy fight for him.

The best technical boxer vs one of the worst technical boxers in the division.

Whyte would get his head boxed off.
          I'm not going to try and argue that Whyte is some master boxer... but he does have heavy hands and thus does pose a risk. I too think Fury beats him; but I don't think Fury takes the risk that he get's caught when he doesn't need to fight him to get a WBC shot.

Care to wager that Fury turns down any fight with Whyte?

Comment

I dont think its Whyte Fury is afraid of, its because of Hearn! The fight would likely go the distance and you dont want to have mighty Hearn against you when a fight is scored!

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
              I'm not going to try and argue that Whyte is some master boxer... but he does have heavy hands and thus does pose a risk. I too think Fury beats him; but I don't think Fury takes the risk that he get's caught when he doesn't need to fight him to get a WBC shot.

Care to wager that Fury turns down any fight with Whyte?
              I haven't seen any sign of heavy hands, he's struggled horribly with people like chisora, helenius, Dave Allen.

Neither fury or whyte want to fight each other. They only want to fight no risk opponents and milk the UK fan boys. Same with AJ.

Comment

Whyte would get humiliated by fury, with the build up and everything I’d love to see it.

Fury is leagues above Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  I love how Dillian thinks he can pick his own eliminator 1st with WBO and now with WBC asking Rivas to be for interim and final eliminator
                  He has been #1 WBC contender for 500 days and fought 4 times for the WBC Silver title.

He turned down the AJ fight because he was going to fight Breazeale for mandatory.

Now he wants to fight Fury for mandatory. If Fury says no then Whyte v Rivas must be made a final eliminator.

Wtf is the guy supposed to do?

More importantly, if Fury says no to this fight then surely the WBC will not sanction Deyonce v Fury before Whyte gets his shot?

Comment

All this "fury plays with Whyte" and "Whyte smashes Fury"
                    Only way to find out is if the top guys all fight each other.
                    If Dill gets past Rivas he deserves either Wilder or Fury (I'll omit AJ as he has already walked away from that opportunity)

Unless Fury and Wilder fight next, Fury can't do much better than a fight against Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      He has been #1 WBC contender for 500 days and fought 4 times for the WBC Silver title.

He turned down the AJ fight because he was going to fight Breazeale for mandatory.

Now he wants to fight Fury for mandatory. If Fury says no then Whyte v Rivas must be made a final eliminator.

Wtf is the guy supposed to do?

More importantly, if Fury says no to this fight then surely the WBC will not sanction Deyonce v Fury before Whyte gets his shot?
                      My god you people just regurgitate whatever Eddie Hearn says
                      1. Breazeale wasn't called at the time Whyte turned down AJ
                      2. Whyte turned down WBC eliminators before
                      3. Rivas is the 10th ranked boxer for the WBC why would they pass up 2-9

If Fury says no Ortiz is next then Kownacki and then Parker rematch then Pulev all of which are better than Oscar Rivas

Comment

Working...
                      X