Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how has the forum changed over the last few years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how has the forum changed over the last few years?

When I was much more active the usual topics were:

1.Floyd/PAC
    2.Penises
    3.Larry X and his perk shenanigans
    4.How tough every poster is and how they could beat pro boxers in street fights.
    5. Betas and their problems with women because their puto maricons

So tell me, what's new?

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

1.Floyd/PAC
    2.Penises
    4.How tough every poster is and how they could beat pro boxers in street fights.

So tell me, what's new?
    Well I'm here now
    That's a change

Comment

Nothing you pretty much nailed it.

Oh racism is at an all time high. Get your jokes in when you can.

Comment

Good list!
        6 figure Butler
        High heel wearing Shaolin
        Sunspace is gone
        Conor nut sack lickers

Comment

Well, I went from battling you in the thunderdome back 2014 or so. Now I'm a mod

Everything else is pretty spot on

Comment

1. The Floyd/Pac talk died way down after Manny was rendered almost completely impotent in their fight. And Jeff Horn seems to have put the final nail in the coffin for the Pac tards.

2. Penis talk has gone down since Alexkid went missing. It's still around, though, with certain posters being obsessed with BBC and scoping dudes out on the beach.

3. LarryX is still going strong. He has had a good run lately of punking posters who step to him, plus he has provided lots of entertainment with his YouTube videos.

4. Posters continue to act tough on here. But they don't pretend that they are tougher than pro boxers for the most part, other than Paulie Malignaggi.

5. We still have betas and their problems with women. The king of that appears to be punchr. And he'll tag everyone in the posts he makes just to be sure that we all know what a needy beta he is.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Well, I went from battling you in the thunderdome back 2014 or so. Now I'm a mod

Everything else is pretty spot on
              Congrats on the promotion, its like fighting on telemundo then a few years later on an HBO ppv card.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                1. The Floyd/Pac talk died way down after Manny was rendered almost completely impotent in their fight. And Jeff Horn seems to have put the final nail in the coffin for the Pac tards.

2. Penis talk has gone down since Alexkid went missing. It's still around, though, with certain posters being obsessed with BBC and scoping dudes out on the beach.

3. LarryX is still going strong. He has had a good run lately of punking posters who step to him, plus he has provided lots of entertainment with his YouTube videos.

4. Posters continue to act tough on here. But they don't pretend that they are tougher than pro boxers for the most part, other than Paulie Malignaggi.

5. We still have betas and their problems with women. The king of that appears to be punchr. And he'll tag everyone in the posts he makes just to be sure that we all know what a needy beta he is.
                I was hoping Alex was still around, he was a lovable scamp. Was he really a young teen or just some creepy troll I never learned which.

Glad PAC gotten beaten so decisively tho, it ended the debate and ppl debate it but thought Horn clearly and decisively won. I look forward to the pastiest super fight of all time between Horn and McGregor.

Comment

Shaolin Sword is the new Alexkid

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

1.Floyd/PAC
                    2.Penises

So tell me, what's new?
                    The level of hatred on here has reached an all time toxic high.

Comment

Working...
                    X