No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Boxer of the Month for December 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene Boxer of the Month for December 2016

There are no significant fights remaining in the year, just a few less significant cards and mismatches.

I think Sullivan Barrera and Joe Smith Jr should be in the poll.

Who are your nominations for Boxer of the Month for December 2016?
    Joe Smith Jr
    37.88%
    Sullivan Barrera
    1.52%
    Murat Gassiev
    12.12%
    Oleksandr Usyk
    1.52%
    Abner Mares
    13.64%
    Jermall Charlo
    30.30%
    Denis Shafikov
    0.00%
    Sergey Lipinets
    0.00%
    Anthony Joshua
    0.00%
    Julius Indongo
    3.03%

The poll is expired.

Well there's Uchiyama-Corrales II but I think Joe Smith should walk away with this one

Comment

Joe Smith Jr.

Comment

Gotta be Joe Smith.

Comment

Its kinda early, but can we vote now for Boxingscene's KO of the year, december's boxer of the month is obviously Joe Smith Jr

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
            Its kinda early, but can we vote now for Boxingscene's KO of the year
            Yes.

But perhaps someone else can make the thread, since it's one that will need to be stickied.

Comment

not fair making this thread, ON hours after the Smith KO lol every remebers that fresh and are rolling that high.

Same reason a fighter can win the first 7 rounds and lose the next 5 and lose teh fight. Cause people only remeber what they seen recently.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                not fair making this thread, ON hours after the Smith KO lol every remebers that fresh and are rolling that high.

Same reason a fighter can win the first 7 rounds and lose the next 5 and lose teh fight. Cause people only remeber what they seen recently.
                Valid concern. Abner Mares had a great performance too. I'd say Charlo and Barrera are good honorable mentions. Indongo also had a crazy upset 1 punch knockout that was great.

It's been a strong month.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-18-2016, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                  not fair making this thread, ON hours after the Smith KO lol every remembers that fresh and are rolling that high.

Same reason a fighter can win the first 7 rounds and lose the next 5 and lose the fight. Cause people only remember what they seen recently.
                  Yes, now that I think of it, I probably should have waited a couple of days.

Comment

Why is Joshua an option?

Comment

Working...
                    X