Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Inks Promotional With Matchroom Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually buzzing about this, he'll get some proper coverage over here in the UK and hopefully a heavyweight super-fight between himself and Joshua

Comment

No way in hell Eddah is letting him get in there with Joshua! No way in hell!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Wow this comes out the blue.

Guess he'll fight Whyte and winner gets Joshua.
        Yeah, like hearn will EVER put ortiz in with his cashcow.

Pretty dope news tbh, hopefully hearn will realise the clock is ticking and keep him active. will be good to see him fight on our turf.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          People on here were saying he should stay with golden boy and get 80k a fight.

He'll get over a million for Joshua.
          No it just goes to show you that golden boy didn't give a Fawk about him and they only care about Can'tNelo a dude that is going to get murked by ggg! Then wtf are they going to do? Fawking idiots

Comment

Poor Dave Allen.

Comment

Good, the Brits are putting more consistent HW fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                No way in hell Eddah is letting him get in there with Joshua! No way in hell!!!!
                only way i can see it happening is once ortiz starts showing his age, he gets fed to joshua. But yeah no chance they fight soon, not cause i think joshuas a ducker, but hearns got money to be made from the golden goose...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Yeah, like hearn will EVER put ortiz in with his cashcow.

Pretty dope news tbh, hopefully hearn will realise the clock is ticking and keep him active. will be good to see him fight on our turf.
                  If he'll put him in with Klitschko, i'm sure he'll put him in with Ortiz.

But most likely not before 2018.

Comment

I'm thinking Hearn may try to angle Ortiz for one of the other belts with an eventual goal of a unification fight between Ortiz and Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      If he'll put him in with Klitschko, i'm sure he'll put him in with Ortiz.

But most likely not before 2018.
                      There is a big difference though...Klitschko has shown he has not got much/anything left.
                      Ortiz is still relatively fresh considering the amount of fights/damage he has taken.
                      Time is running out for him quickly though...

Comment

Working...
                      X