Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: Peterson Falls In 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not by 6 but i think khan has seen something from the first fight that has made him real confident of doing the business properly this time.

But khan must accept the possibilty that Peterson has improved. People assume Pac hasnt improved cos he didnt ko jmm in the 3rd fight, without acknowledging the possibility JMM improved.

Comment

Khan: Peterson gets pushed and falls in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
        Khan didn't land anything big on Peterson. His face swelled up from Khan's forearms and elbows more than the punches. While Peterson on the other hand was landing bombs on Khan, and made him look like a rag doll on the ropes. Peterson sat down on his shots, Khan makes a better shoe shiner than a boxer.
        LOl, people are like look at his face!
        Peterson's is worse!
        Guess they've never heard of body punches

Comment

Over my dead body is either of these guys getting KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
            Khan didn't land anything big on Peterson. His face swelled up from Khan's forearms and elbows more than the punches. While Peterson on the other hand was landing bombs on Khan, and made him look like a rag doll on the ropes. Peterson sat down on his shots, Khan makes a better shoe shiner than a boxer.
            go back and watch the 9th RD from the 1st fight..tell me how good was LP looking there...

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              go back and watch the 9th RD from the 1st fight..tell me how good was LP looking there...
              I don't really think he was as hurt as you think he was. It was probably the best shot Khan landed, and it stunned Peterson a little but he was never in any danger there. For that one time Peterson looked like that, Khan looked like he was that hurt a dozen times in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                Lets see what people think; But I really think that this fight is going to be alot more brutal than the first one, Khan is going to be looking for power to stop Peterson early before Peterson gets to settled into the fight.

Who thanks Peterson gets stopped by 6 rounds?
                Wow,where the hell have you been??

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  Have to be honest,I scored the 9th a draw..But if I had to give it to someone it would be Peterson..He controlled most of the rd...

Comment

Did Khan say this himself (source?) or is this TS opinion?

Comment

Khan won the first fight anyway. I've never a guy get robbed like that and people just forget about it. If Khan wasn't British and wasn't a loud mouth moron, people would be saying he was robbed. He won that fight 114-111 (8-4).

Comment

Working...
                      X