No announcement yet.

Who of the top heavies could take a flush TUA HOOK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali and Valuev.

Chambers seems to be able to take a punch, it would likely take an accumulation of punishment to put him down.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
      Vitali and Valuev.

Chambers seems to be able to take a punch, it would likely take an accumulation of punishment to put him down.
      Agreed, he has a good chin. But so do many Tua victims.

Comment

Tua's power is devestating, that's for sure. Cameron is a tough boy and he couldn't take it at all. I was expecting Tua to crush him, but not quite that quickly and easily. A complete mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Slotff View Post
          HMMMM? Could Wlad take a flush Tua hook?

This is not a "Could Tua manage to hit them?" thread, this is a "if Tua hit them as flush as possible" thread.

I think Vitali and Arreola could. The rest fall.
          Vitali could but I doubt Tua could even hit him since Tua has like a 68 inch reach and Vitali has like an 82 inch reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Slotff View Post
            Agreed, he has a good chin. But so do many Tua victims.
            Most of the people who had good chins weren't KO'd by one punch from Tua though. David Izon for example took an accumulation of punishment and a barrage of punches before being stopped.

No question in my mind that if Tua were able to land a flush left hook with leverage on Vitali, Vitali would get hurt but it's easier said than done when one is 5'10 and the other is 6'7.

Corrie Sanders had Vitali in real trouble after landing a flush shot that Vitali didn't see coming. The same punch knocked Wladimir down and out.

Comment

Working...
            X