Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I'm Not Protecting Canelo, But We Have To Be Fair!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just want to make sure I've got you correct--Conte...a man who did prison time for the same subject of the argument here is one of your reliable/credible sources? And I would say we're both ignorant here--which isn't a bad word, it's just a necessary evil on the course to getting information to prove the facts. This is why I'm so against making things personal and creating a sense of self out of some fighter who doesn't give two craps about you nor I (or know either of us for that matter). What would you say to Canelo taking the hair follicle test to prove his innocence? I'm reading that tests back 6 months for higher concentrations. Like I keep reiterating on here, I like both of these guys, but I'm a fan of the even playing field. Also, I would like to say I'm enamored that you know "whose" is the possessive form of "who" and not "who's". That one made my day. It's a whose/who/their/there/your/you're nightmare on here lol.

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    You and I know he can not back that S*** up the facts am showing you is what came out of the VADA test, as well as what Victor Conte said. I just hate the way people regurgitates Sh*** other people said as if it was the absolute truth, when in fact are completely ignorant of the issue. I believe VADA, and Conte more than a potential envious person/boxer.

If Canelo is in fact cheating F*** him, but if what the test, VADA and the NSAC come up with a more fair and valance statement than what people repeats on this sites.... I'll go with it.

Comment

• Whos your daddy quote ; whatever still the same **** all this was done to accomodate canelo cause he failed to make weight at 147!! So WBC rewards canelo after missing weight by making 154 vacant just so he can fight for a title at 154 against hattons brother who is a welter!!!

Comment

• "He was in Mexico, going back and forth going to several commitments; this could be the result of one appetizer, one steak, one event where he had one taco."

one taco? wtf mexicans do, marinate meat in that shyt? beef is half meat half clenbuterol in mexico?

Comment

• Originally posted by Travycat View Post
          So I just want to make sure I've got you correct--Conte...a man who did prison time for the same subject of the argument here is one of your reliable/credible sources? And I would say we're both ignorant here--which isn't a bad word, it's just a necessary evil on the course to getting information to prove the facts. This is why I'm so against making things personal and creating a sense of self out of some fighter who doesn't give two craps about you nor I (or know either of us for that matter). What would you say to Canelo taking the hair follicle test to prove his innocence? I'm reading that tests back 6 months for higher concentrations. Like I keep reiterating on here, I like both of these guys, but I'm a fan of the even playing field. Also, I would like to say I'm enamored that you know "whose" is the possessive form of "who" and not "who's". That one made my day. It's a whose/who/their/there/your/you're nightmare on here lol.
          Golden Boy, the WBC, WBA and NSAC are letting the hair test marinate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
            Whos your daddy quote ; whatever still the same **** all this was done to accomodate canelo cause he failed to make weight at 147!! So WBC rewards canelo after missing weight by making 154 vacant just so he can fight for a title at 154 against hattons brother who is a welter!!!
            ??? Wasnt Baldomir at 151 but missed weight and fought at 154??

Another new account that dont know sht...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              If Team Golovkin doesn't push for hair test, fight delay, or any measure to ensure Alvarez is clean, then we all should just move on. If he is comfortable with it and chooses the check over the potential to lose or get hurt due to PEDs, so be it.

The boxingscene nutritionist, biologist, chemist, and doctors need to simmer down and let this play out.
              You're missing the bigger point. If Team Golovkin isn't powerful enough to implement their push for the hair test - then that means it will lie in the hands of the commissions.

Therein lies the biggest issue. The commissions and their inconsistency to abide by their own rules and implement punishment based on their own bylaws. GGG can't make Canelo take hair follicle tests. NSAC and the wba/wbc can IF Canelo chooses to fight for those belts and in that state. But, in all indications, they haven't pushed for that, yet.
              Last edited by Street15; 03-19-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Canelo is too valuable to boxing at the moment. Their is too much money at stake whether it be his fight with the G or any more of his up coming fights to find him guilty of being a drug cheat.
                He is pretty much the face of boxing atm so the powers that be will look the other way this one time.
                Look at Floyd they caught him red handed and he got of because he was the man back then.
                Very sad but true imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street15 View Post
                  You're missing the bigger point. If Team Golovkin isn't powerful enough to implement their push for the hair test - then that means it will lie in the hands of the commissions.

Therein lies the biggest issue. The commissions and their inconsistency to abide by their own rules and implement punishment based on their own bylaws. GGG can't make Canelo take hair follicle tests. NSAC and the wba/wbc can IF Canelo chooses to fight for those belts and in that state. But, in all indications, they haven't pushed for that, yet.

the hair follicle thing..... is it real ?

all I have ever heard..... is that one poster mentioned it, and everyone else repeated it..... but, is it real?

if so, then hell yes Canelo should definitely be required to undertake the most advanced testing possible..... but, is it real?..... because 4x independent experts have all commented on this subject, and not one of them ever mentioned hair follicle testing

Comment

• [QUOTE=Shadoww 702; listen girly girl go fauck yourself!!! If u cant handle the truth go jump in front of a train!!! U acting like a girl that got dump!! Clenelo is a weakling needs PEDS and Steriods to win fights Buahahahaha������
                    Last edited by Pakutu93; 03-19-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      It's going to be always an unknown unless they do a thorough investigation.
                      again, they are punishing guys as if they DO know. its ass backwards and its costing guys their livelihood and honor (unless youre crowd favorite like evan holyfield )

roids supposed to give a guy superhuman strength YET roiders arent known to be any more damaging than the naturals and they havent killed anyone like the naturals have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ined_in_boxing

(see if you can find a killer who was on the roids)

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-1575159.html

its just so easy to shun something you dont understand

''those space creatures must be up to no good. they havent done anything evil but lets hurry up and kill them before they do !!!!''

investigate then regulate....keep roids in house. perma ban those who go outside for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X