Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma or Bud, who had a better debut at the new weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma’s performance definitely took a hit when his shoulder popped out and back in the 2nd round. He still fought on and made Linares quit.

Crawford postponed the Horn fight for two months because of a bruised hand? Yeah...

I respect both fighters but fanboys like you are so biased it’s crazy.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

What a silly hopeful question, Loma getting outboxed, dropped looked better?! ( haha ) ; in contrast to T-Raw dominating the lineal champion in his third weight making it look EASY!
    Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Yep.. That KD doesn't look good on Loma.

And who did Linares really beat? Horn has the better resume with that single Pac win.

Thread answer: Bud Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      What you think. It's not to make Loma fans and Bud fans arguing with each other, just discuss which fight was better without being a hater or fanboy of these fighters. And who will adapt better to the new division
      they both had safe fights against frauds.

its a tie

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

What a silly hopeful question, Loma getting outboxed, dropped looked better?! ( haha ) ; in contrast to T-Raw dominating the lineal champion in his third weight making it look EASY!

I always look forward to your race biased posts...

Comment

Originally posted by Archie_Leach View Post
          they both had safe fights against frauds.

its a tie
          I get Horn, but how is Linares a fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Loma’s performance definitely took a hit when his shoulder popped out and back in the 2nd round. He still fought on and made Linares quit.

Crawford postponed the Horn fight for two months because of a bruised hand? Yeah...

I respect both fighters but fanboys like you are so biased it’s crazy.
            You guys want to be friendly now because its clear Crawford **** all over Lomas performance, you have been humbled by the American -- again.

Comment

Puts nice combos together but has no defense and is not tough(bad combo). Got stopped by Demarco and some nobody Mexican journeymen back to back. Who has he beat of relevance since those embarrassing losses? Mercito Gesta?

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                I always look forward to your race biased posts...
                Post up with your real account coward, Its weak! You got to use the race-card when your boys are losing, fact is I'm one of the first Murat Gassive fans on this board. GET LOST!

Comment

Never beaten anyone above his own level. (c-level)

Whenever he stepped up to b-level he got destroyed.
                  When he stepped up to a-level he quit of a body shot.

the only reason he got his win streak is through clever matchmaking and by ducking Dijon Zlatican. (whom he gave a belt to like a coward)

And lets not forget he robbed Campbell.

And he fought the legendary crolla twice. lolololol
                  the rematch the world just had to see...

I also remember people being surprised by how bad he looked against Gesta.
                  WHY? That is Linares level....

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Puts nice combos together but has no defense and is not tough(bad combo). Got stopped by Demarco and some nobody Mexican journeymen back to back. Who has he beat of relevance since those embarrassing losses? Mercito Gesta?
                    Linares career is proof of how belts mean less than nothing.....

Comment

Just remember that 1HourRun was a Linares fan not too long ago. Had him on his av too. Now beating Linares is nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X