No announcement yet.

Do you believe the theory that hectari's ex left him for a BBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    it only funny because he deny it,,if he embraced what happened to him and his fragile ego it wouldnt be as funny anymore
    Do you have proof, aka posts to quote where he admitted this?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      It was funny at first. Now its just the same recycled shyt. But if you enjoy reading the word bbc 20 times in a single post then be my guest.
      Like 90% of the lounge is BBC and posts

Just wait till Hype Job, Sup, or Beercules get into a thread
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-31-2017, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Do you have proof, aka posts to quote where he admitted this?
        yes i do.

Comment

yes i do.
          Show the posts!

Comment

Show the posts!
            i posted a video last week of his leaked sex video his GF made and the snarky ass mods took it down. i was told i can't post any more transcripts or i will face a ban. they are all on his side.

Comment

i posted a video last week of his leaked sex video his GF made and the snarky ass mods took it down. i was told i can't post any more transcripts or i will face a ban. they are all on his side.
              holy ****! How did you find such a video lmfao

Comment

holy ****! How did you find such a video lmfao
                he frequents a cuck forum and uses the same username that he does here. it's quite sad really. he left himself wide open. he was telling the OP of the video to take it down because it was his ex gf and it would make him look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  It was funny at first. Now its just the same recycled shyt. But if you enjoy reading the word bbc 20 times in a single post then be my guest.
                  Pretty much this. It was pretty funny, but now it's just redundant. It always "hectari cucked by bbc" or "Shaolin tago is a creepy chinaman" type of threads that pop up.

That being said, I truly believe hectari's ex left him for a bbc. All the evidence backs it up. Poor guy, I would turn full blown racist and commit suicide within a year if that happened to me. Hectari must be very strong to hold on this long.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Pretty much this. It was pretty funny, but now it's just redundant. It always "hectari cucked by bbc" or "Shaolin tago is a creepy chinaman" type of threads that pop up.

That being said, I truly believe hectari's ex left him for a bbc. All the evidence backs it up. Poor guy, I would turn full blown racist and commit suicide within a year if that happened to me. Hectari must be very strong to hold on this long.
                    hey dont shoot the messenger, i am only passing on the info of his ex gf's infidelity. i heard he paid big money to try and get her on "Cheaters" the TV show but the host turned it down because hectari kept trying to assault all of the black men that she took home with her.

Comment

hey dont shoot the messenger, i am only passing on the info of his ex gf's infidelity. i heard he paid big money to try and get her on "Cheaters" the TV show but the host turned it down because hectari kept trying to assault all of the black men that she took home with her.
                      Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X