Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      He's one of the site's biggest grubers.

Meme's are about all he does. And even then he's so slow he only goes to like Mother Jones and the Democrat Underground to get his memes. No variety whatsoever.

On top of that he's a phony veteran.

I put him on ignore long ago.
      Not sure why anybody with more than two brain cells would use Mother Jones for anything other than wiping their asses with :hahahaha9:

Comment

• LOL I don't know why but this is so funny to me....

**** star Stormy Daniels gives cringe-worthy account of affair with Trump in new excerpts from 2011 interview

**** star Stormy Daniels went on the record seven years ago about her alleged affair with President Trump, according to excerpts of an interview released by InTouch Weekly on Wednesday.
        Daniels, whose real name in Stephanie Clifford, took a polygraph test at the time of the interview in 2011 and told reporters that her dalliance with Trump was “textbook generic.”
        The cringe-worthy details echo those revealed in a sitdown Daniels did with Slate in 2016 which was only published this week.

fter Daniels went to the bathroom following their meal, she returned to see Trump lying in bed beckoning her toward him.

“And I was like, ‘Ugh, here we go,'” she said. “And we started kissing.”

“It was textbook generic,” she said. “I actually don’t even know why I did it, but I do remember while we were having sex, I was like, ‘Please, don’t try to pay me.'”
        Trump’s relationship with the adult film star first became public after the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that the President’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, had paid her $130,000 to keep quiet about their affair.

Comment

• Shut up beeeeeotch......

[IMG]
          G[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Whoever is dragged up to testify will use the Clinton stand-by, "I do not remember, I do not recall" and then the left can look for the next boogie man under the bed that doesn't exist. Bannon recently aligned himself with an author who admits half of what he wrote was lies and inaccuracies that could not be sourced. Bannon has been exiled from Breitbart, things aren't looking too good for his credibility.

I think you are harping on that Hillary thread because you'd rather have a bunch of like-minded cheerleaders in this one, rather than being challenged with alternative points of view. Either that or you just don't like that the Russia collusion story is a big distraction to take our attention away from the real criminals, which are Hillary and Barry.
            I still don't understand why you aren't posting this stuff about Hillary's supposed crimes in the thread about the Hillary investigation? There is an actual thread about the investigation into Hillary. Instead of posting it there you choose to post it here in a topic that has nothing to do about the Hillary investigation. This is a thread about the investigation into the Trump campaign. This meme fits perfectly with what you're attempting to do.

Trump didn't call y'all brainwashed for nothing

Comment

• delusional don lying about his height and weight now.. no chance hes 239 lol.. what do you say hypejob

Comment

• "Steve Bannon has struck a deal with special counsel Robert Mueller's team and will be interviewed by prosecutors instead of testifying before the grand jury, two people familiar with the process told CNN. He is expected to cooperate with the special counsel, the sources said. "

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                  And for the record I ignored BERNIE'S CORNER as well: All he does is spam threads with propaganda memes.
                  sometimes its better than reading to some of these posters posts

Comment

• Steve Bannon made one conspicuous slip up in his closed-door hearing on Tuesday with the House Intelligence Committee, according to four sources with direct knowledge of the confidential proceedings. Bannon admitted that he'd had conversations with Reince Priebus, Sean Spicer and legal spokesman Mark Corallo about Don Junior's infamous meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower in June 2016.

Why it matters: The meeting — and the subsequent drafting of a misleading statement on Air Force One — has become one of the most important focal points of the Russia investigations, both on Capitol Hill and within Robert Mueller's team, because it provides the closest thing that exists to evidence that the Trump campaign was willing to entertain collusion with Russians.

Bannon immediately realized he'd slipped up and disclosed conversations he wasn't supposed to discuss, because they happened while he was chief strategist in the White House. Throughout the rest of the session, committee members — in particular Republican Trey Gowdy and Democrat Adam Schiff — hammered Bannon over the fact that he'd mentioned those conversations but refused to discuss anything else about his time in the White House.

And then......

Soon..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      sometimes its better than reading to some of these posters posts
                      Dum Pikachu can speak when he's spoken to :hand9:

Comment

Working...
                      X