Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the 9 Fighters working with Memo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only cheater here is Salido, who already failed a drug test

the rest are innocent until proven guilty

Comment

i think they're jorge arce, orlando salido, abner mares, juan carlos salgado, rafael marquez, alfredo angulo, jhonny gonzalez, rodolfo lopez, alejandro barrera, vicente escobedo. almost all under the tutelage nacho beristain

Comment

Originally posted by MexicutioneƦ View Post
        i think they're jorge arce, orlando salido, abner mares, juan carlos salgado, rafael marquez, alfredo angulo, jhonny gonzalez, rodolfo lopez, alejandro barrera, vicente escobedo. almost all under the tutelage nacho beristain
        you must have just begun to follow the sport, angulo hasnt worked with beristein for more than a year now and is currently with virgil Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
          yah i'm not sure about mares either because i saw a video interview he did before the moreno fight where it showed some of his strength and conditioning workout and heredia was nowhere to be seen. then again heredia probably decided to hide as to not reveal he is working with mares...the interviewer did comment on how much bigger mares looked then he usually does and mares said that he was doing new things to improve his conditioning. so who knows...
          oh i got ya, it was seriously an honest question, but so there was some links between the two of them, mares and heredia. For whatever reason i was under the impression that he worked exclusively out of mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
            what makes you suspect mares?
            I'm totally speculating. Based on the fact that he has turned into a complete monster in the ring sorta like Guerrero. But he may be clean, I don't know. He is coming into his prime years so I give him the benefit of the doubt. But Arce, JMM, Salido.... Those guys (to me) are 100% dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
              Arce was going to get whoop by Rojas. Why didnt the rematch happen?
              You just answered your own question.

Comment

definitely working with mares

muscles growing exactly like marquez, guessing the same routine

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                  definitely working with mares

muscles growing exactly like marquez, guessing the same routine
                  holy ship!

he looks like those muscle diagram pictures. dammmnnn

Comment

He was in the Garica gym with Rios and I wouldn't be surprised if he's with there others there as well

Comment

Working...
                    X