No announcement yet.

Feminists protest Monzon's statue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
    OP justifies Monzon on hypotheticals for if Floyd murdered a person. As if in South American countries and its football players have never had a run in with the law for some sort of domestic abuse.

What’s next, a Statue of Baldomir on Children’s Day in Argentina?

Why do Argentinians always race bait against blacks?
    look at this moron.

first i used floyd as an example because most of the time, that's why he get so much shit since he has never lost a fight, to discredit him, they bring up the fact that he abuse women outside of the ring.

and second, the statue wasn't rised on women's day. it was put up a year after his death in 96' on the aniversary of his death. (don't even know when is women's day)

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Are you the OP's alt?
      If Alt's disagree with the OP, then Hijack the thread, sure. Why not?

Comment

I say if you end up becoming a piece of shit in life the people have a rights to revoke your tributes. i.e. statues, days, places named after you, streets named after you etc etc.

Comment

He killed his partner, cannot believe they have a statue of him! This would be like Valero getting a statue like that after killing his wife. Yes he was a great boxer but what he did cancel out honours like this one. Tear that statue down, definitely agree with those feminists this time.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            These b1tches need to find something more satisfying to do with their time...

Like cooking my supper.
            Don't forget the hot chocolate to go with it. They need to use a 25/75 boiling water / milk ratio or else it's a backhand right to the kisser. And ****. No lube.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Don't forget the hot chocolate to go with it. They need to use a 25/75 boiling water / milk ratio or else it's a backhand right to the kisser. And ****. No lube.
              That cocoa better be smooth, no lumps of powder remaining. Otherwise it's say hello to backamahandi...

Comment

Had no idea Monzon murdered his wife
                Why the fk are they putting a statue of a murderer, who gives a damn if he was a great boxer. This man took someones life

Comment

Working...
                X