Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Manny Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao was a huge featherweight (was mid 140s fight night) with fast hands and great power. I don't think Lomachenko's punches would bother him.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Just ask yourself if Erik Morales beat Pacquaio at 130 why wouldn’t Lomachenko who’s a better boxer
      Morales had power to make Pacquiao stop and think. Lomachenko's punches wouldn't bother Pacquiao at all.

Comment

Be surprised if Pacquaio last's a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Be surprised if Pacquaio last's a minute.

NoMasChenko could've subdued prime Pac and Floyd into quitting no problem. Probably on the same night.

Comment

Pacquiaos power might have been too much

Comment

Loma's P4P #1 and FOTY, and rightfully so, but I don't see why we have to go so crazy with him.

Comment

Prime Manny wins a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  True, but IMO, his best ever performance was the Hatton fight at 140. He had everything in that fight, and that was truly his Tyson/Spinks moment.
                  His best performance was against Barrera at 126 and it's not up for debate.

Lomachenko has a chance of outslicking him but manny was a beast and tough to deter. I'll go with Manny in a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by HiTechnology View Post
                    His best performance was against Barrera at 126 and it's not up for debate.

Lomachenko has a chance of outslicking him but manny was a beast and tough to deter. I'll go with Manny in a close fight
                    Manny Pacquiao Pre-Morales was very Raw and 1 dimensional. But Post Morales is where it really started going in him because he can counter punch and brawl at the same time while awhile can keep up with the footwork duel.

And one many miss is Manny's chin, he had a very hard chin at the lower weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Manny Pacquiao Pre-Morales was very Raw and 1 dimensional. But Post Morales is where it really started going in him because he can counter punch and brawl at the same time while awhile can keep up with the footwork duel.

And one many miss is Manny's chin, he had a very hard chin at the lower weights.
                      LOL... Kazakh dude knocks down Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X