Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If We Can Negotiate McGregor Fight - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Mcgregor will out box pacquiao and then KO him in the later rounds
    The guy cant even go 3 rounds without gasping for air.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Now, let me explain this to you.

Manny's money problems change not the fact that every fight he lost, he lost fair and square.

In fact, Manny's money loss is not due to him getting jerked around, but him being stupid with it. He LOST...his money. Nobody took it out of his bank but him.

Stop making excuses for the dude. He's a product of his own ignorance over time and doesn't deserve a money fight against anyone until he proves he's capable of beating this school teacher that got a unanimous decision from 6 judges against him.

And by the way, stop name calling. It makes you look childish.

Bro...seriously you are pissing me off. At no point have I debated his wins or loses..seriously..I SAID ALL FIGHTER ABOVE 35 WHO HAVE ALREADY PUT UP HOF WORTHY CAREERS SHOULD BE ENTITLED TO FIGHT WHOMEVER THEY WANT CONSIDERING THEY'VE BEEN JERKED OFF MOST OF THEIR CAREER (FINANCIALLY) SO I'M OK WITH CASH GRABS..

If that doesn't end this discussion I have no idea how else to spell out that you are arguing with yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Bro...seriously you are pissing me off. At no point have I debated his wins or loses..seriously..I SAID ALL FIGHTER ABOVE 35 WHO HAVE ALREADY PUT UP HOF WORTHY CAREERS SHOULD BE ENTITLED TO FIGHT WHOMEVER THEY WANT CONSIDERING THEY'VE BEEN JERKED OFF MOST OF THEIR CAREER (FINANCIALLY) SO I'M OK WITH CASH GRABS..

If that doesn't end this discussion I have no idea how else to spell out that you are arguing with yourself...
        First of all, this started because you refuse to acknowledge that Manny Pacquiao is fresh off a dominant loss that he has yet to avenge. You're ducking that, just like he's ducking. That's cool.

Second, if you're so triggered by a discussion forum, you need to seek help.

Third, none of this changes the fact that Manny Pacquiao doesn't deserve a damn thing until he shows us he deserves it by rematching Horn like he should.

Yes, we're done.

Comment

Working...
        X