Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason GB/Canelo Don't Want Rematch ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple L about to get body by a ginger that is Mexican but tries to imitate his idol Floyd maywheather.ginger by ko in rematch

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      You guys exaggerate the jab more than jim lampley....lol....he didn't land as much as you would like. This fight goes the distance again with Nelo winning again. lil g got a lil gift his last two fights. Jermall Charlo should be next for lil g & Nelo should fight Jacobs, the two men that beat lil g.
      Anybody who calls him lil g is clearly a GGG hater. I mean how hard is it to call him by his correct name of GGG unless you hate the guy? Being a GGG hater you don't score his fights fairly. To you if GGG doesn't knock the other guy out then he lost. Canelo got robbed in Vegas? Not likely. Jacobs got robbed in his home state? Not likely. Most viewers thought GGG deserved the win over Jacobs and the big majority of viewers thought GGG clearly beat Canelo according to all the polls. Your entitled to your opinion that Canelo and Jacobs beat GGG but it's just the opinion of a guy who clearly dislikes GGG for whatever reasons. Nobody knows how the rematch will go until it happens. Everyone is just guessing.

Comment

why dont the lowercase gee go fight his WBC mando?!?!?!

oh wait he dont have to right? cause charlo aint done enough to earn that shot/fight right?

but dominic the donkey wade did though right?!?!?

lmao...you lowercase gee fans are the scum of the earth...the lowest of the low...ya'll got more problems than your hero right now...dude couldnt even beat canelo

now you got guys talkin bout "they had an agreement that golovkin couldnt go to the body"...so yall saying your boy took a payday in a fixed fight? but hes a legend?!?!

Comment

these little girls are still upset their hero didnt "savagely destroy" canyellow....just like kovalev was supposed to destroy ward....they are like jilted lovers....or more like the 14 year old girl that got stood up at the dance

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
            Triple L about to get body by a ginger that is Mexican but tries to imitate his idol Floyd maywheather.ginger by ko in rematch
            His name is GGG not triple L. His name is Canelo, not ginger. His name is Mayweather not Maywheather. You can't even respect three excellent boxers enough to get their names right and call GGG and Canelo childish insulting names instead. In Mayweather's case you are probably just a poor speller.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              why dont the lowercase gee go fight his WBC mando?!?!?!

oh wait he dont have to right? cause charlo aint done enough to earn that shot/fight right?

but dominic the donkey wade did though right?!?!?

lmao...you lowercase gee fans are the scum of the earth...the lowest of the low...ya'll got more problems than your hero right now...dude couldnt even beat canelo

now you got guys talkin bout "they had an agreement that golovkin couldnt go to the body"...so yall saying your boy took a payday in a fixed fight? but hes a legend?!?!
              Who is saying they had an agreement that GGG couldn't go to the body? I never heard that before. Both men fought their best. GGG probably didn't go to the body because the openings weren't there and he didn't want to get countered to the head by the accurate fast counter puncher Canelo. I haven't heard any GGG fans saying the fight was fixed either. Maybe the scoring but not the fight. I am a big fan of both GGG and Canelo who thought GGG clearly won. The big majority thought GGG won the fight according to every poll I've seen including polls on this board and that includes neutrals and not just GGG fans. Damn near all the pro boxers and trainers thought GGG won including Roach, Hunter, Khan, Crawford, Jacobs, Lara, Tyson and every other pro boxer or trainer I've heard an opinion from except a few Mexican boxers who are hardly neutral.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                Is because they know the gig is up. They had an agreement before the first fight that GGG can't go to the body to get the fight done. With Canelo's gas tank they knew it was their demise.

Then GGG pumped a jab and still outboxed Canelo lmao.

In rematch, all bets are out the window because now the public really demands this fight and there's no rematch carrot Oscar can dangle in front of GGG anymore.

GGG will go to the body in the rematch and it'll be a TKO.
                You have a wild imagination you would be perfect to write the Twilight Zone remakes

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Who is saying they had an agreement that GGG couldn't go to the body? I never heard that before. Both men fought their best. GGG probably didn't go to the body because the openings weren't there and he didn't want to get countered to the head by the accurate fast counter puncher Canelo. I haven't heard any GGG fans saying the fight was fixed either. Maybe the scoring but not the fight. I am a big fan of both GGG and Canelo who thought GGG clearly won. The big majority thought GGG won the fight according to every poll I've seen including polls on this board and that includes neutrals and not just GGG fans. Damn near all the pro boxers and trainers thought GGG won including Roach, Hunter, Khan, Crawford, Jacobs, Lara, Tyson and every other pro boxer or trainer I've heard an opinion from except a few Mexican boxers who are hardly neutral.
                  The OP dummy....go read the first two sentences of the original post.....the guy is in here acting like ggg agreed to not go to body to get the fight signed......on some delusional stuff

this post is the equivalent to the 14 year old girl, that got stood up at the dance, asking her dad if shes "pretty"

lets face it guy....some of you still cant believe ggg didnt "destroy canyellow" the way you all ran around here screaming over and over..... calling him names for over a year.....predicting savage destruction.....

i dont care what you thought of the fight...the fight was close....and if golovkin was as good as advertised, and as good as his fans made him out to be, he would have stopped canelo and ended all debate....he couldnt....he aint all that

why dont yall stop crying about rematch dates and have him go fight his WBC mando? he sure was into his IBF mandos when it was dom wade as an injury replacement

but lemme guess...."charlo hasnt earned anything" right?!?!? thats the line being sold now when people are telling GGG to fight his mando..."oh he dont deserve it".....but yall was screaming mando this and mando that for years about golovkin.....now he got a mando thats real threat and yall backpedaling.....and you will prob sit here and say "I never said that"....knowing damn well youve seen it many times from the lowercase gee apologists on here several times

Comment

wtf???? lol...man this is embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      these little girls are still upset their hero didnt "savagely destroy" canyellow....just like kovalev was supposed to destroy ward....they are like jilted lovers....or more like the 14 year old girl that got stood up at the dance
                      lol....................rough year for these guys

Comment

Working...
                      X