Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn likely to match Kell Brook against a Soft Opponent for hometown defense.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn likely to match Kell Brook against a Soft Opponent for hometown defense.

Rob Staton ***8207;@robstaton Aug 18
    The Sheffield Arena is booked for December 6th for Kell Brook's first world title defense. Amir Khan will fight on the same night in the US.

Kugan Cassius iFL TV ***8207;@KuganCassius 2h
    .@EddieHearn said in my interview that @SpecialKBrook will make the first defence of his world title on Dec 6 in Sheffield.

Heard Eddie Hearn in an interview that he'll likely match Kell Brook for his hometown title defense in Sheffield possibly against an opponent of light touch.

I can see what Eddie Hearn is trying to do here, Kell Brook is still a No name in the Uk, hardly many people have a clue on what he is.

Don't be fooled by some posters trying to hype Brook up in here and trying to make him sound like he's some household name in the Uk, cause he CLEARLY ISN'T, and many people outside of Sheffield don't even have slightest of clue about who he is.
    I was going through papers and there was hardly any mention of Brook-Porter fight, that tells you a lot.

Wonder why they're matching him up on same Night as Amir Khan's fight? #Irony.
    Last edited by Lalaland; 08-19-2014, 05:43 PM.

Smart...why?? because he will get the Floyd fight in May bet on it

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      you reckon? I seriously doubt it if its on the back of those opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

Really?? why? 1 decent win in whole career that too a close and boring one which was basically a clinch fest, gives you a Floyd fight? Wow.
        Last edited by Lalaland; 08-19-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          you reckon? I seriously doubt it if its on the back of those opponents.
          He has that IBF title and he is from the UK..wouldnt even be shocked if Floyd tries to make it in the UK....but i do know Floyd will want that title...If he is not going to move up and fight Cotto or fight Manny in May..this is the logical fight

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
            Really?? why? 1 decent win in whole career that too a close and bring one which was basically a clinch fest, gives you a Floyd fight? Wow.
            IBF title.......

Comment

Eddie said he is really excited by a Rios-Brook fight in December.

That would be cool.

Comment

Floyd vs Manny in September for all 4 WW Titles would be sick. Wouldn't be 2009 super fight, but all the titles offer a dope incentive

Comment

Showtime should do a split site double header

Comment

Whats Soto karass up to lol

Comment

Working...
                    X