Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire just admitted to his lost aginst Rigondeaux! on Bscene radio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't hate on a brother who keeps on fighting.

Comment

Good , respect 4 that...........

Comment

Deep down Nonito isn't a douche. His wife and the hype around him got to him.

Come back Nonito, you're still primed for a nice 126 run!

Comment

good for you nonito, acceptance is the first step to coming back...

Comment

he must see Eric Kelly...boxing lesson 101 laughing ol day long....

Comment

I had a lot of respect for Donaire for just taking the fight. I know having recognised Rigo's quality that if I was him I would want nothing to do with him. I don't think a lot of people realise just how good Rigo is. IMO Donaire only had a punchers chance that is why I placed a heavy bet on Rigo to win at William Hills.
              In the build up Donaire came over really well although despite the bluster I could see he knew he had his work cut out. in the fight he was outclassed. He could have gone for broke more which was his only chance but in reality had he done that i suspect he would have been KOd.
              But the whining about feeling he won after he clearly lost made him look like cry baby Amir Khan with his lame excuses and he was coming over as a dick. But I am glad for him he has stopped that foolishness. He lost to a great fighter needs to accept his loss ,draw a line under it rebuild and come back which I am sure he will do. Admiting he lost is a great start.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray-Ban View Post
                he must see Eric Kelly...boxing lesson 101 laughing ol day long....
                that **** is classic i actually put that on my facebook lol theres 2 videos out both of them funny as hell

that man said '' all this time you been here you still don't know how to slip a punch and go the body, dumb matha****er"

Comment

He watched it and owned up to it like a man still he's mind fked and in denial in a way by it you can tell by how he tries to rationalize that he got schooled but somehow in this alternative universe of he's hes the better one.

Comment

it was after he seen the fight.

to be real tho, i dont doubt one bit he thinks he won even tho everyone else knows he didnt.

he was in the heat of battle.

but after he seen that war is when the hard reality set in.

rigo is his daddy at 122.

or maybe that public pressure of him just manning the f up so he can keep his fanbase. hes not willing to take that road bradley took. i think thats the main reason tho.
                    Last edited by KING MEAT; 04-17-2013, 03:03 AM.

Comment

I'm surprised but its good that he's truthful and honest

Comment

Working...
                      X