Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I like Adams a lot, but he got destroyed in the 2nd round. Great upset for the Friday Night Fights finale.

Comment

• Thompson cementing is legacy the Boxcino Champ that defied the odds..... congrats

Good fight

Comment

• http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...7641&cat=boxer

boxrec thinks Thompson lost. hopefully they change it to reflect his greatness!

Comment

• Thompson must be feeling like a million bucks, I'm real happy for the guy. ESPN was talking like Adams won the fight before he stepped in the ring.

Comment

• Great fight by thompson! I called a ko once adams missed weight he came down from 160

Comment

• Damn bruh.

Comment

• Does Thompson know he probably won't be able to defend this belt?

LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Does Thompson know he probably won't be able to defend this belt?

LOL.
                  Saw a tweet from wbo. Thompso is the new wbo intercontinental champion?

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Does Thompson know he probably won't be able to defend this belt?

LOL.
                    Being a Boxcino Champ is like being President you're always a member..it transcends belts

Comment

• Damn that was a great piece by FNF, brought a tear to my drunk and high ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X