Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people try and talk to you more when you have your headphones on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people try and talk to you more when you have your headphones on?

When I'm not wearing headphones nobody has anything to say. As soon as my headphones go on, everyone wants to talk.

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
    When I'm not wearing headphones nobody has anything to say. As soon as my headphones go on, everyone wants to talk.
    Exact thing happened to me not long ago Trig. Wife was chilling out playing video games for ages, then I put my headphones in, tune out to some music, and suddenly she's in my face every minute rambling about something insignificant expecting me to turn the music off and pay attention.

Eventually I just kicked her ass.

Comment

Stop being ignorant lad.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Exact thing happened to me not long ago Trig. Wife was chilling out playing video games for ages, then I put my headphones in, tune out to some music, and suddenly she's in my face every minute rambling about something insignificant expecting me to turn the music off and pay attention.

Eventually I just kicked her ass.
        I'm glad you know what I'm talking about. I've conducted an experiment at work and I noticed that my co-worker only talks to when I have my head phones. Some people tell me he's jealous because a doesn't have a smart phone.

Comment

People just don't respect you trig.

Comment

yeah man...plus when I first got my beats studio 6 years ago people came up asking if they could test it

Comment

Story of my life from/to high school on the bus. Fools need to decide when they wanna chop it up before I start to tune them out.

Comment

People who wear headphones in public aggravate me. Are you too good for the rest of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                  People who wear headphones in public aggravate me. Are you too good for the rest of the world?
                  I listen to a lot if audio book so no I don't think I'm too good for the world.

Comment

I listen to a lot if audio book so no I don't think I'm too good for the world.
                    I would feel like a blind man listening to books than reading it, of course if your schedule can't fit in reading time I suppose its okay....

Comment

Working...
                    X