No announcement yet.

Band Pvssy Riot sentenced to 2 years for making fun of Putin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    They wouldn't be sentenced to two year's in PRISON.

I think that is the point.
    The point is... and all of you are missing this...

Different countries, different sensibilities, DIFFERENT LAWS.

The US is no more democratic now than Russia is at its current state. And with all due respect.... AMERICANS HAVE NO RIGHT TO FEEL INDIGNATION AS YOU ALL HAVE BEEN MADE AS SLAVES OF BANKERS PRACTICALLY.

At the very least in Russia THE MAN IN CHARGE IS ACTUALLY THE MAN IN CHARGE.

Obama is just a puppet.

So see the analogy?

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post

The US is no more democratic now than Russia is at its current state. And with all due respect.... AMERICANS HAVE NO RIGHT TO FEEL INDIGNATION AS YOU ALL HAVE BEEN MADE AS SLAVES OF BANKERS PRACTICALLY.

Obama is just a puppet.

So see the analogy?
      Okies.....another conspiracy theory wackjob Next comes the rant about the Illuminati and the Rothschilds

Comment

Obama is just a puppet.

So see the analogy?
        Oh vey

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Okies.....another conspiracy theory wackjob Next comes the rant about the Illuminati and the Rothschilds
          How about the trillions of dollars in derivatives and fraud by conspirator banks made upon your country which has recently been exposed?

Or the flood of US economists all saying THE BANKS DID IT? Are those RICH americans also WACK-JOBS???

I forgot SHEEPLE WANTS TO STAY SHEEPLE.

Comment

How about the trillions of dollars in derivatives and fraud by conspirator banks made upon your country which has recently been exposed?

Or the flood of US economists all saying THE BANKS DID IT? Are those RICH americans also WACK-JOBS???

I forgot SHEEPLE WANTS TO STAY SHEEPLE.
            Next, our little conspiracy nut will start quoting the "Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion" and start talking about the "Trilateral Commission" and black helicoptors.....

Comment

The richest men in the world are those who PRINT the money. Read a book sometimes please.

The women committed unlawful acts. They have been known to pull stunts like this in the past yet are more or less ignored. They just got hit by a deadend. Imagine somebody playing in an American stadium and burning the US flag at the same time. Im not sure if folks will be happy with that stunt.

However if you are stupid enough to attract attention by whatever manner, then by all means prepare to face the consequences.
              Are you telling me that the person who operates the dollar-printing machines at the U.S Treasury is one of the richest men in the world? I would argue that he likely makes no more than $12 dollars an hour.

Comment

This is bad. Russia are gonna get a lot of stick over this.

Comment

I wonder where all this media attention was for Randy Blythe who was arrested in the Czech Republic for manslaughter with the sole evidence of his crime being a a Czech internet blog.He was denied bail despite paying the equivalent of $200,000 and was detained for almost 2 month before he was released. .

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                    Are you telling me that the person who operates the dollar-printing machines at the U.S Treasury is one of the richest men in the world? I would argue that he likely makes no more than $12 dollars an hour.
                    Who owns the Fed?

They are the richest people in the world. Most people do not understand how the concept of paper money works.

I remember a quote which I can't seem to remember who said it... early 20th century.

I DON'T CARE WHO'S IN GOVERNMENT FOR IF I CONTROL THE MONEY I CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT.

More and more of your learned economists are questioning the function of the fed. Guys like Max Keiser, Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers, etc.

These are not wacko Americans but rich and extremely WELL-EDUCATED.

You mean to tell me they're wrong?

Wake up Americans. Pretty soon you'll realize you have become depended SLAVES to a system which pretty much has taken all your liberties.

So while most of the SHEEPLE. Ignorant and mindless going about blabbering... HEY I GOT THE BIGGEST D_CK HERE or I JUST SHAGGED THIS CHICK... Well you get the idea.

REMEMBER WHAT YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS WARNED YOU ABOUT. Never trade away your liberties for security.
                    Last edited by MokMok; 08-19-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

No freedom of speech huh? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X