Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-18-2019, 10:35 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8417 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 232,683.16
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Default Meet Annie Dookhan, Govt Chemist Who Purposefully Sent Thousands of Innocents to Jail

Meet Annie Dookhan, the Government Chemist Who Purposefully Sent Thousands of Innocent Americans to Prison

In 2013, Massachusetts state chemist, Annie Dookhan, pled guilty to falsifying the results of over 40,000 drug tests that ultimately sent thousands of innocent Americans to prison. It has been more than 7 years since Dookhan’s crimes were uncovered, and yet numerous people are still locked away because of her corruption, many of which have no idea she was the one who brought about their horrid fate.

In this report by Filming Cops:

Imagine being locked in a cell and knowing you’re innocent. Imagine how you’d feel as you watch the prime years of your life taken away from you — all because of a vicious government chemist, along with the low-IQ cops who willingly enforce the corrupt “war on drugs.”

Dookhan had intentionally forged signatures and tampered with evidence to further both her career, as well as many prosecutors who she had close relations with. She would also invent fanciful job titles for herself, such as “special agent of operations” and “on-call terrorism supervisor,” and would then testify in court as an “expert.”

Prosecutors adored Dookham, referring to her as being a part of their “dream team,” and even taking her out for drinks. In one email with a prosecutor, Dookham said she wouldn’t be able to give her “expert testimony,” to which the prosecutor replied, “No no no!!! I need you!!!”

An email provided by the Boston Globe shows the close friendship Dookhan had with one particular prosecutor by the name of George Papachristos:

“Glad we are on the same team,” he once wrote Dookhan — including one day in May 2010 when he told her he needed a marijuana sample to weigh at least 50 pounds so that he could charge the owners with drug trafficking.

“Any help would be greatly appreciated!” he wrote, punctuating each sentence with a long string of exclamation points. “Thank you!”

Two hours later, Dookhan responded: “OK . . . definitely Trafficking, over 80 lbs.” *Papachristos thanked her profusely.

Dookhan had sent another email to Papachristos in which she told him she needed a man “to love me and make me laugh.” In other words, some of her victims went to prison because she had a crush on their prosecutor, and what an interesting prison story that makes; what are you in for? A hormonal chemist who was hoping to get laid.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 10:49 PM #2
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 5095 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,140.81
Total Points: 210,578,004.64
Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear 
I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- 
Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey 
To a good man... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - GhostofDempsey Have a Merry Christmas - TBear good luck for life - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

I saw her in Boston while the trial was going on as I used to work by the court house. She is basically a sociopath for fraudulently misstating lab results for hundreds (maybe thousands) of drug cases.

Her legacy is still being felt by the Massachusetts criminal justice system. Anyone who was convicted by evidence processed by the lab that Dookhan worked at got their conviction overturned.
BostonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 11:11 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2072 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 33,706.51
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

You Libs were thrilled when Mueller and Wiseman we’re locking up innocent White Men during the Russia hoax or Enron .
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 11:15 PM #4
Supreme

Quoted: 5842 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 105,819.24
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 

I've been telling you guys this for years.
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 11:16 PM #5
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 20968 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,007,323.93
Total Points: 1,011,274.91
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

40k+ people wut in the f#ck.

Are all the people out who she f#cked over?
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 11:21 PM #6
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 3152 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,598.90
Total Points: 87,189.80
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I read about this nut years ago. Why are those people still in jail? They should be let out, all on the same day.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 02:30 AM #7
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5776 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,077.44
Total Points: 129,364.65
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

3-5 years!? This broad should be locked up for life
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 02:38 AM #8
Contender

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
MEXICAN STYLE is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,565.93

There's a spot in Hell for her
MEXICAN STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:15 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4168 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.39
Total Points: 61,536.02
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Firing squad the beech
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:41 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3402 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 61,031.47
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Who ever is involved in sending innocent men to jail is heartless
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends