Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-19-2019, 03:17 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 745 Post(s)
BoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,317.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Bro. The bold. Your thong is showing for real.

Fighter A gets robbed = rematch warranted.
Fighter B gets robbed = rematch not warranted.

That's NOT how it works. Either BOTH need rematches or neither do.

Then you go on to suggest that there's nobody on Golovkin's level when he barely caused any damage against Carnelo and failed to convince five judges across two fights that he did enough?

Like seriously, do you listen to yourself? You're a Golovkin fan. You cried when you saw him run out of the arena after losing against Carnelo. Just admit that bias bro! You're a hypocrite.

Done.
I'm not a GGG fan I think he's a ducker, you're actually dense beyond belief. Pac has no obligation to avenge a robbery he's moved past whereas GGG hasn't moved past his. Again, you're being incredibly stupid.
BoloShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-19-2019, 03:19 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

BoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro. The bold. Your thong is showing for real.

Fighter A gets robbed = rematch warranted.
Fighter B gets robbed = rematch not warranted.

That's NOT how it works. Either BOTH need rematches or neither do.

Then you go on to suggest that there's nobody on Golovkin's level when he barely caused any damage against Carnelo and failed to convince five judges across two fights that he did enough?

Like seriously, do you listen to yourself? You're a Golovkin fan. You cried when you saw him run out of the arena after losing against Carnelo. Just admit that bias bro! You're a hypocrite.

Done.
You also think GGG didn't win the first fight, are you insane? Canelo fanboys live in another dimension you're so deluded. The judges were biased and most likely rigged ffs.
Old 08-19-2019, 03:19 AM #53
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 45,021.40
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

"I don't like him" is never the real reason.

It's usually something a fighter says when he has been advised against taking the fight by his advisors for whatever reason.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 03:23 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
Canelo has more important fights than an old Golovkin, even a kovalev fight does more for his legacy then beating Golovkin again for the 3rd time IMO...Golovkin is old and fighting him again comes with zero credit but a bunch of criticism by rabid Golovkin supporters who have been lying to themselves for 6 years. Relax man Iím not hear to be disrespected, if donít agree just ignore my comments and donít be bitter
Golovkin is old and past it but Kovalev isn't... wow. Canelo didn't even win the first fight and I think that second fight was a draw. He's always had the judges on his side though, just a disgrace really, you're most likely afraid of seeing him lose whereas I don't care if GGG wins or loses. I just wanna see Canelo win a megafight convincingly.
Old 08-19-2019, 03:33 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6129 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,525,181.79
Total Points: 2,533,499.21
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded 
Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey SlŠinte .. Good health :) - kafkod Cheers. No thanks but cheers. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Thx - jaded 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I don't think it is the real reason he won't fight GGG. The fight was almost made but GGG refused to fight him in Vegas because of the bias scoring of the first two fights. That was the deal killer. Canelo and Oscar refuse to fight GGG outside of Vegas because they are not confident of victory in a neutral city. Canelo won't ever fight GGG outside of Vegas for fear of losing and any other reason is just a BS excuse. Canelo's get a belt and then I'll fight you is just more BS. GGG will probably be the IBF world middleweight champion on October 5th. Canelo will still never fight GGG.
... That's the "reality" in top boxing business -- ODLH lured GGG into "rematch" and "trilogy", and GGG took the huge money and did the minimum in those fights... GGG chose the big money and now he wants "revenge"...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
MDPopescu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:11 AM #56
Contender

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
thedarkdragon11 is a jewel in the roughthedarkdragon11 is a jewel in the roughthedarkdragon11 is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 5,394.77

Quote:
Yes he did. He said before he backed out of the rematch. Some interview where they asked him if he was going to invite Horn out for breakfast like he did Bradley.
Happened when he's still keen of the rematch... The reason GrandPac doesn't want to rematch Horn is because he doesn't want to give him a title shot and to fight in Australia...

Rematch can only happen if Horn miraculously re-capture the WBO title and sign with PBC...
thedarkdragon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:35 AM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4212 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,564.62
Total Points: 150,390.70
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
The reason GrandPac doesn't want to rematch Horn is because he doesn't want... to fight in Australia...
And yet people praise him for that but say Ruiz is scared / ducking when he has the same issue with rematching Joshua in the UK.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:56 AM #58
Interim Champion

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Slicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 25,366.78

If anything, a fighter should be more compelled to face someone they don't like. Therefore, it's not a valid excuse to me.
Slicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 10:54 AM #59
The GOAT

Quoted: 3289 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,876.15
Total Points: 64,038.93
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

PED Cinnabon just doesn't want to roll those dice again
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:04 AM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3479 Post(s)
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 61,575.06
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post
... That's the "reality" in top boxing business -- ODLH lured GGG into "rematch" and "trilogy", and GGG took the huge money and did the minimum in those fights... GGG chose the big money and now he wants "revenge"...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
was ggg lured by jacobs team? he looked about the same in that fight and canelo is a better boxer than jacobs..
icha is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends