Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-19-2019, 05:50 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1559 Post(s)
LetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,837.64
Total Points: 30,786.02

My money would be on the guy who fought for a living...
LetOutTheCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-19-2019, 05:12 PM #32
Banned

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
FredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,282.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
My money would be on the guy who fought for a living...
So youíre betting on 50 then. Dude had to fight for his life after being shot 9 times.

Floyd doesnít fight. He runs, hugs, and potshots to win on points.
FredWreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:21 PM #33
NSB APESTA

Quoted: 1311 Post(s)
UNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,314.70
Total Points: 19,679.68

50 Cent is pretty big. I think in his prime he was around 210-220 pounds, and that's when he was pretty lean. Not some fat ****, either. Or maybe, I'm overestimating his size.

Also, wasn't he a former NY Golden Gloves champ? I'd say with his size combined with his boxing background (if it's true, although I realize he probably wasn't some great or elite amateur anyhow), and probably having been in fights many times back in the day, 50 would win if it's a street fight.
UNBIASED BOXING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:38 PM #34
Banned

FredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBIASED BOXING View Post
50 Cent is pretty big. I think in his prime he was around 210-220 pounds, and that's when he was pretty lean. Not some fat ****, either. Or maybe, I'm overestimating his size.

Also, wasn't he a former NY Golden Gloves champ? I'd say with his size combined with his boxing background (if it's true, although I realize he probably wasn't some great or elite amateur anyhow), and probably having been in fights many times back in the day, 50 would win if it's a street fight.

One punch from 50 and Floyd is hitting the floor.
Floyd is 150 lbs.
Old 08-19-2019, 05:47 PM #35
Contender

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
kdd has a reputation beyond reputekdd has a reputation beyond reputekdd has a reputation beyond reputekdd has a reputation beyond reputekdd has a reputation beyond reputekdd has a reputation beyond reputekdd has a reputation beyond reputekdd has a reputation beyond reputekdd has a reputation beyond reputekdd has a reputation beyond reputekdd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 8,777.17

50 is bigger but wonít hit mayweather. Floyd will fold 50cent after two bare knuckles punches
kdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:49 PM #36
NSB APESTA

Quoted: 1311 Post(s)
UNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,314.70
Total Points: 19,679.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWreck View Post
One punch from 50 and Floyd is hitting the floor.
Floyd is 150 lbs.
Well let's not get any ideas. If you're saying just because of size alone you'd be crazy. 50 is athletic and has boxed (again, he's probably had some scraps outside of boxing too).

Most Americans overrate themselves cause they're "big", when in actuality, most of them are fat, unathletic, uncoordinated, sacks of ****.

"I'm 6'3 aNd 250 pOuNdS tHoUgH" - random dudes who are like 30% body fat
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Couple that with the fact that most dudes don't even know how to throw a proper punch. lol
UNBIASED BOXING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 06:56 PM #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBIASED BOXING View Post
Well let's not get any ideas. If you're saying just because of size alone you'd be crazy. 50 is athletic and has boxed (again, he's probably had some scraps outside of boxing too).

Most Americans overrate themselves cause they're "big", when in actuality, most of them are fat, unathletic, uncoordinated, sacks of ****.

"I'm 6'3 aNd 250 pOuNdS tHoUgH" - random dudes who are like 30% body fat
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Couple that with the fact that most dudes don't even know how to throw a proper punch. lol

Canít run and hug in a street fight...Floyd better land 3-4 power punches to get an advantage. Pot shotting wonít work.
Old 08-19-2019, 09:37 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 887 Post(s)
NC Uppercut is infamous around these partsNC Uppercut is infamous around these partsNC Uppercut is infamous around these partsNC Uppercut is infamous around these partsNC Uppercut is infamous around these partsNC Uppercut is infamous around these partsNC Uppercut is infamous around these partsNC Uppercut is infamous around these partsNC Uppercut is infamous around these partsNC Uppercut is infamous around these partsNC Uppercut is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 26,274.68

This ish just keeps going. Eff it. I got 50 by Ko. Too big and has some experience, also when he puts those beaters on Floyd, it’s over! Case closed. Floyd nice in the ring , fif is a killer period
NC Uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 05:28 PM #39
Amateur

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap can only hope to improve
Total Points: 1,917.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Uppercut View Post
This ish just keeps going. Eff it. I got 50 by Ko. Too big and has some experience, also when he puts those beaters on Floyd, itís over! Case closed. Floyd nice in the ring , fif is a killer period
I got 50 by KO.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends