Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$3.8 Billion a year to Israel and your elected congresswomen is denied entry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3.8 Billion a year to Israel and your elected congresswomen is denied entry?

$3.8 Billion a year to Israel and your elected congresswomen is denied entry?

Is this how an ally treats our duly elected officials?

What is Netanyahu hiding?

The 3.8 billion is for weapons so they can kill Palestinians

Comment

Bebe..

Is loved by trump..

There are so many Jews who stand with Palestinians

Comment

I didn't vote for her

Comment

So what, the UK won't allow a known racist in either, and we've been saving ya asses since 1785, time to pay up and let Tariq Nasheed in, time to get BLACKED!!!

Comment

I wouldn’t give them 3.8 billion, but got no problem banning these degenerate Congress women.

Comment

I don't care about who helps who in what stupid conflict because it seems to happen no matter what. What I do agree with is blocking those anti-semitic Louis Farrakhan lovers from entering a country they vilify on the daily.

Comment

The Democrats are so stupid. If you call for boycott of a country, you can not reasonably complain when that country does not let you in, especially for a political visit (Isreal would have let her in to see her gran). And then the Democrats call out Isreal for doing so. This enables Trump to oppose the Democrats, look reasonable doing do and portrays the Democrats as out of touch. Trump will get reelected if the Democrats continue to help him.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
                  The Democrats are so stupid. If you call for boycott of a country, you can not reasonably complain when that country does not let you in, especially for a political visit (Isreal would have let her in to see her gran). And then the Democrats call out Isreal for doing so. This enables Trump to oppose the Democrats, look reasonable doing do and portrays the Democrats as out of touch. Trump will get reelected if the Democrats continue to help him.
                  Makes no sense

Trump called for the ban not Israel

Keep paying them billions per year

Comment

Fun fact

Average school costs 30 million to build

America is giving Israel the equivalent of 130 schools per year for no return

Comment

Working...
                    X