Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-01-2016, 04:00 PM #151
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,178.70
Total Points: 43,525.51
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Annie always give me the impression that he has an Ian Brown look about him.
Jedi Vader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 07:34 PM #152
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4881 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 38,446.83
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

**** yeah i'm up 5-4

btw it's pretty damn easy to get a gun in miami lol, and I started smoking weed in middle school.

There's a pretty extensive criminal back-culture in miami, and any major city in the south really, it's all connected. Once you're in, you can find anything you're looking for if you have the funds and the connects.

It's made up mostly of millions of people who have been trapped by the U.S justice system and have little to no opportunities in a legit career so they make their money underground. I think that's something that needs to change. Once you have a little mark on your record, you're already alienated from the rest of the world.

That doesn't mean you have any less ambition, that doesn't make your dreams go away, just because a piece of paper says you're no longer a human being. Whenever you have a situation where you strip people of their opportunities, that's the birthing ground for organized crime and crime culture.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-01-2016 at 07:47 PM.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:04 PM #153
Love Love Love

Quoted: 2783 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,347.25
Total Points: 128,431.91
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- 
ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx Learn to take a joke. Phaggot - True-Boxing-Fan 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEfiance View Post
**** yeah i'm up 5-4

btw it's pretty damn easy to get a gun in miami lol, and I started smoking weed in middle school.

There's a pretty extensive criminal back-culture in miami, and any major city in the south really, it's all connected. Once you're in, you can find anything you're looking for if you have the funds and the connects.

It's made up mostly of millions of people who have been trapped by the U.S justice system and have little to no opportunities in a legit career so they make their money underground. I think that's something that needs to change. Once you have a little mark on your record, you're already alienated from the rest of the world.

That doesn't mean you have any less ambition, that doesn't make your dreams go away, just because a piece of paper says you're no longer a human being. Whenever you have a situation where you strip people of their opportunities, that's the birthing ground for organized crime and crime culture.
So what you're saying is, you loved to suck cock and swallow?
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:12 PM #154
Lounge POTY '17

Quoted: 18074 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,359.76
Total Points: 1,240,024.95
Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 
You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor 
I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor 
My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Beercules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 02:51 PM #155
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9044 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,371.05
Total Points: 71,991.06
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

"Well Jim, I gotta tell ya. Sunspace just doesn't seem comfortable in there. Reality seems to be the better counterpuncher and it's causing sunspace fits. He opens up with incoherent ramblings and leaves himself wide open for a counter shot by reality. I don't think he is getting good corner advice from Jamie Harris and thewhitegirl. They keep telling him he is winning this fight, but clearly reality is landing all the hard meaningful shots. I actually thought the ref mega was going to stop it in the last round. I got it a shutout 8 rounds to zero, sunspace going to have to change his style if he wants to survive, Jim."

-In memory of the dreadfully departed Anorak RIP
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:42 PM #156
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4881 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 38,446.83
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Harold Lederman View Post
Okay Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya... I just can't take my ****in' eyes off dis ******* Righteous. Jim, he's mixin' up dem ****in' shots real versatile-like, goin' upstairs wid some prime bull****, and downstairs wid some effortless ******ation. Jim, have you ever seen such accuracy? He's scorin' again and again with wid da biggest piece o' crap I've ever heard. Jim, I didn't know dat they even employed hot secretaries in Wendy's.

Jim, Sir Trigger's tryin' wid some physics philosophy for the special bus, but he just can't keep Righteous offa him. Jim, here's a ****in' conundrum for Sir Trigger: if Professor Schrodinger placed him in a box wid a ****in' quantum particle, wud they know without opening the box whether or not Sir Trigger was a chronic masturbator? Dat's right Jim, I just did some quantum physics humor right dere.

30-27, three rounds ta nuthin, Righteous....................... JIM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Farhood View Post
Thanks Harold, great to have this opportunity to score the lounge. Harold, I've given EVERY round to Righteous. Pay no attention to the flashier, more attention-grabbing posts from PB32. The question you have to ask yourself is "who's really being the biggest ****ing ******* in that ring tonight?" Demonstrably, that's Righteous. 30-27 on my scorecard.

lmfao holy ****

Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-06-2017 at 03:44 PM.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:50 PM #157
Owner of Lfc19titles

Quoted: 2333 Post(s)
lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 45,329.16
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' Settle down now, have a cup of tea, it's on me - ..,Krusher,.. 
Excellent posts about Calzaghe - Freedom. Enjoy - FitzPride 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

I vaguely remember this thread. Such a long time ago.
lparm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 05:30 PM #158
Solaris

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Dasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,720.71
Total Points: 27,523.92
I need this now! - Dasmius Shinobi Smell Good - Dasmius Shinobi PHD Thesis - Dasmius Shinobi Let's wake up! - Dasmius Shinobi I love real money - Dasmius Shinobi 
I am always lucky - Dasmius Shinobi That is more like it! - Dasmius Shinobi I have to celebrate my life victory - Dasmius Shinobi I want to party! - Dasmius Shinobi I hope this egg hatch a Gold Dragon - Dasmius Shinobi 
I like to eat healthy - Dasmius Shinobi 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dasmius Shinobi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dasmius Shinobi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dasmius Shinobi 
Cool This Thread is famous

So, this is the famous Lederman scores thread.
Dasmius Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:14 AM #159
Love Love Love

Quoted: 2783 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,347.25
Total Points: 128,431.91
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- 
ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx Learn to take a joke. Phaggot - True-Boxing-Fan 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
So, this is the famous Lederman scores thread.
It's famous?

I was going to continue Harold's adventures in the afterlife, but time and all that...
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 07:25 PM #160
Solaris

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Dasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,720.71
Total Points: 27,523.92
I need this now! - Dasmius Shinobi Smell Good - Dasmius Shinobi PHD Thesis - Dasmius Shinobi Let's wake up! - Dasmius Shinobi I love real money - Dasmius Shinobi 
I am always lucky - Dasmius Shinobi That is more like it! - Dasmius Shinobi I have to celebrate my life victory - Dasmius Shinobi I want to party! - Dasmius Shinobi I hope this egg hatch a Gold Dragon - Dasmius Shinobi 
I like to eat healthy - Dasmius Shinobi 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dasmius Shinobi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dasmius Shinobi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dasmius Shinobi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
It's famous?

I was going to continue Harold's adventures in the afterlife, but time and all that...

First time here in the Lounge. I had perused various topic that I never knew they exist, until now. The only thing I don't understand is the famous "Thunderdome".
Dasmius Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
harold, lederman, lounge..., scores