Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Come on

Nuñez vs Davis is the fight
    Yeah I just came back to see if anybody has mentioned this.

It is possible that fight somehow got overlooked.

Did we forget about the Gervonta Davis fight this weekend folks, or was it intentional ??

Comment

Dang I even missed Tevin Farmer vs. Guillaume Frenois, 12 rounds, for Farmer's IBF junior lightweight title

...and Gamboa vs Roman Rocky Martinez

Comment

Upcoming …..Marcus Brown vs. Jean Pascal, 12 rounds, for Brown's WBA interim light heavyweight title

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
          Yeah I just came back to see if anybody has mentioned this.

It is possible that fight somehow got overlooked.

Did we forget about the Gervonta Davis fight this weekend folks, or was it intentional ??
          Kinda intentional, man, though it's actually debateable whether it's a bigger mismatch than some others we have had in. Tank's kinda betwixt and between... a bit too proven to be considered a hot prospect any more (with his win over the Pedraza) like Subriel and Teofimo whose fights were polled last months and could reasonably be considered step ups, but not yet in the rarefied P4P stratosphere where we'll tend to include fights even when they are vast mismatches just cos of popularity of the lead fighter and magnitude of the event.

Thanks for the input though, it's worthwhile getting feedback on which fights we want polled at least... thing is we're also limited to 10 poll options so there needs to be a degree a selectivity even over which fights go to poll.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 07-27-2019, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
            Upcoming …..Marcus Brown vs. Jean Pascal, 12 rounds, for Brown's WBA interim light heavyweight title
            That one was a lock from the start - Jean might be getting on a bit now, but he's still one of the toughest dudes in the sport - victory is by no means assured for Browne and the way the poll's looking Kownacki vs Arreola is gonna be in for sure too next weekend.

Comment

I've been searching the schedules to try and come up with something for this weekend, but I don't see anything really good, would anybody be interested in having a pick em for Jessie Magdaleno vs Rafael Rivera? I think that's the only one that could generate a little interest, not for me though.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                I've been searching the schedules to try and come up with something for this weekend, but I don't see anything really good, would anybody be interested in having a pick em for Jessie Magdaleno vs Rafael Rivera? I think that's the only one that could generate a little interest, not for me though.
                I've looked over all upcomings myself chief, and I don't see anything until Kovalev / Yarde on the 24th. For me, I'd be fine waiting until then...
                Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                  But the 31st of August, I'm actually interested in 4 bouts...

1)Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Luke Campbell, 12 rounds, for Lomachenko's WBO/WBA and vacant WBC lightweight title
                  2)Hughie Fury vs. Alexander Povetkin, 12 rounds, heavyweights
                  3)Erislandy Lara vs. Ramon Alvarez, 12 rounds, for vacant WBA interim junior middleweight title
                  4)Caleb Truax vs. Peter Quilin, rematch, 12 rounds, IBF super middleweight eliminator

Just a little feedback for ya'll

Thanks !

Comment

Working...
                  X