• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte just got owned.

Comment

Fury has a nice way with words.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Just a quick thing, genuinely cant remember, was Whyte vs Ortiz ever made a final eliminator?

I remember it was just an eliminator at first, but they were appealing and I cant remember what happened after that.
        Can't quite recall myself mate. There was messing around with it all.

I think they may have said the winner would be given their shot, but only after Breazeale eventually got his shot. After they had previously said Breazeale's win over Molina wasn't an eliminator to begin with.

Comment

Damn Tyson Fury is a savage lol...

But he doesnt realise that Fish Eyes is cashing him out

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Damn Tyson Fury is a savage lol...

But he doesnt realise that Fish Eyes is cashing him out

or maybe they're unafraid to fight..win, lose or draw.

only today people think that taking a dangerous fight is "cashing out" - it should be the norm to take good fights and if you lose, so what? It didn't harm plenty of legendary fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              or maybe they're unafraid to fight..win, lose or draw.

only today people think that taking a dangerous fight is "cashing out" - it should be the norm to take good fights and if you lose, so what? It didn't harm plenty of legendary fighters.
              If he was unafraid to lose....then why didnt he face someone ranked in the top 10 before Wilder to test himself instead of guys like Pianeta and Seferi who arent even ranked in the top 100?...nope seems like he is just cashing out to me. He is afraid he will lose to those top 10 guys and lose his money fight with wilder...thats why he is fighting scrubs ranked outside the top 100...lets be real here.
              Last edited by DuckAdonis; 08-20-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Fat Fury is a shot fighter, cherry pick from Beyonce.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  If he was unafraid to lose....then why didnt he face someone ranked in the top 10 before Wilder to test himself instead of guys like Pianeta and Seferi who arent even ranked in the top 100?...nope seems like he is just cashing out to me. He is afraid he will lose to those top 10 guys and lose his money fight with wilder...thats why he is fighting scrubs ranked outside the top 100...lets be real here.
                  If you had 3 years out the ring no training just getting fat. Would you risk a payday against a champ by fighting top 10? I wouldn't i'd fight two low risk fighters to regain some semblance of previous form bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                    Calling something a final eliminator suggests you'd become mandatory upon winning it. In fact the WBC told their number one ranked silver champion that after fighting the guy who had just lost his title shot he'd then become 'second mandatory' after Dominic Breazeale, the lower ranked fighter who fought the even lower ranked Molina to become mandatory. Given Wilder is required to fight mandatory once every 3 years, coincidentally the amount of time the gypsy king spent out of the ring on beak and alcohol, who knows when his turn would arrive?

Course the WBC is very flexible when it wants to be. Like it's odd decision a couple of months ago to catapult Tyson Fury back into the top 10 heavyweight rankings after his legendary performance against the second best cruiserweight in Albania. By massive coincidence Fury is now lined up to fight Wilder and Deontay can once again avoid facing a top ranked boxer in prime condition.
                    Wilder told Shyte "beat Ortiz and I'll fight you"

Dilllian Shyte said "helll no I'll fight pillow fisted Parker instead" and he still manages to almost get KTFO.

after calling Ortiz a 1000 year old bum you would think Shyte would jump at the challenge from Wilder.. but he ducked knowing Ortiz isn't a speed bump he's a brick wall. all the momentum from Shyte would've ended that night.

Comment

Hearn's silence and the muted responses from his minions on this board can't be a coincidence, no?

These clowns are just waiting for more talking points from Hearn since they can't think for themselves.

Joshua-Povetkin is now second fiddle and no one cares about DAZN.

Here's the kicker...it's going to get worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X