No announcement yet.

USA GDP Growth 4.1% 2018 Q2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The D players and superfans are going nuts over this.

When Trump and Mnuchin made their GDP projections they were laughed at and mocked.

Now their predictions are coming true.

At what point do you superfans admit that cutting taxes and regulations has really made the economy take off?
    Right on.

Good to see you back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Right on.

Good to see you back.
      Thank you much my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Thought I did. I'll try it again.

Buycks-Roberson v Citibank Federal Saving Bank, 162 F.R.D. 322 (N.D. Ill 1995)
        IM busy at work so excuse the delayed and brisk response. The case ultimately resolved by settlement, thus there were no findings of fact (whether or not allegations were true) .

Citi Bank was sued for allegedly denying blacks and latinos within the city of Chicago mortgages while approving them for whites with the same financial background as the denied minorities within the same city.

Basically Citiback had certain requirements for loans for lesser credit worthy applicants. CIti applied them for white applicants and didn't for minorities. The plaintiffs (people suing) sued to have citibanks' own policy enforced.

I saw the settlement agreement and, Citibank agreed to waive fees for all applicants who were denied previously if they reapplied and that they apply their own policies to ALL people. (there where systems set up to assure and verify this).

In looking for the case, a bunch of articles sprang up. Mostly, propaganda arguing that this case was used to force banks to lower their standards. The reality was the case was used to make sure that the banks ALREADY lower standards be applied to both white and minorities, equally.

Another thread is that It was Obama that caused this crisis because he was AN attorney for the plaintiffs in this case. Reality, he was a rookie attorney, who didn't do much but research, as NO law firm in the world would give a case of this magnitude to a rookie attorney.

It was comical reading these articles and how wildly they would spin them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Yes, after he first doubled it he then cut it in half.

You're using 2008 as the baseline here, correct?

Next time, tell the full story.
          He did so to keep the United States from Collapsing.

Next time, tell the full story.

Comment

Working...
          X