No announcement yet.

Disspelling the Floyd-USADA Conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    dont forget usada also gave one to cyborg.

Cris Cyborg did not disclose before a December sample collection that she was taking a banned substance, but was still granted a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) by USADA.
    USADA is the most corrupt testing agency.

Comment

• I fail to see how this conversation goes any further when USADA took a sample before the IV for testing.

Comment

• For me, the Tue issue is just secondary. What intrigues me is Floyd getting "severely" dehydrated. That is like saying floyd nearly died that day. Also, he was perfectly fine during the weigh-in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          I fail to see how this conversation goes any further when USADA took a sample before the IV for testing.
          You fail, coz you can't see through the corruption. Open you eyes and ask the right questions. Why did Floyd pay 5x the usual amount to a drug agency? And why is a boxer who is fighting in the ring has a right to pay a drug agency to test him.. Those alone are calls for alarm. Will you snitch to the hand that feeds you? Off course not. Wake-up.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 07-29-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

You fail, coz you can't see through the corruption. Open you eyes and ask the right questions. Why did Floyd pay 5x the usual amount to a drug agency? And why is a boxer who is fighting in the ring has a right to pay a drug agency to test him.. Those alone are calls for alarm. Will you snitch to the hand that feeds you? Off course not. Wake-up.

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
            exactly what i'm thinking.
            Floydiots! Froids fan boys in circus mode just like there idol Gayweather.
            + More Options

Comment

Working...
            X