Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Confirms Return in May; Won't Commit to Golovkin Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
    little g will never be the A side to canelo. A side is not about belts its about drawing power. canelo is still shot caller.
    We're not talking about canelo moron... bjs and degale, now go back to your UFC forum grown folks talking.

Comment

i wanna see canola vs jermall charlo or danny jacobs winner to get golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        This is the smartest post I have ever seen in any forum, what forum, anywhere and in the history of civilization.
        you cant dispute nothing i mentioned. all facts.

1. ggg owed jacobs immediate rematch but so called fans and media never pressed him for it.
        2. canelo didn't make him wait. little g refused to drop to 155.
        3. ggg has only stepped up competition twice in career. both endind in controversy.
        4. and finally we all now see why ggg was kept far far away from andre ward. he wouldve been devoured.

all facts.

Comment

Canelo has all the power, all the cards, no way does he personally need this rematch,. GGG can't make serious money without Canelo, not unless he actually wants to fight someone that is bigger and much more dangerous, and we all know how GGG rolls when it comes to that.

This fight exposed GGG, he is not the bogey man, not anymore, 12 rounds with a Jr Middleweight who is making his debut in the weight class lol?

On top of that, the eye catching punches were landed by Canelo, the top 4 shots of the fight were landed by the Mexican, period end of story.

118-110 sucks, but this def was a draw, and would have been an L for GGG if Canelo didn't fade slightly in the middle rounds.

GGG is an elite boxer puncher that will get laid out by the first fighter he sees with serious power and a delivery system.

Canelo proved himself last night, not only did he stand in, and not so much as get knocked down(even though the bigger Jacobs did) Canelo landed huge shots on GGG, hurt him several times, GGG can BS us all he wants, he felt those shots.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
            ggg also owed jacobs an immediate rematch because that result was just as disputed as this.. but so called fans and boxing "journalists" never pressed ggg to do it the way they pressed ward to fight kovalev. damn hypocrites.

ggg vs jacobs is unfinished business.

canelo can fight billy hoe in may then fight winner of ggg/jacobs rematch.

and canelo did not make ggg wait for sht. at any time little g could've dropped to 155 to make it happen but refused. even after saying hes willing to drop or gain weight for big fights. little g has yet to make one sacrifice his entire career. everything must be on his terms or else hes being ducked.

little g has stepped up competition two times in his career. both times controversial results. now we see why he didnt want nothing to do with ward he would've gotten humiliated. good job on his team for keeping him far from dre.
            The result of GGG vs Jacobs was not controversial and Jacobs didn't ask for an immediate rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              He's lucky to come out with that robbery draw he doesn't want to test his luck again, and it's all good cause the whole world knows who really won.
              Golovkin gets stopped in a rematch. He knows Alvarez can punch now and he will only get better, while golovkin will only decline more.

If do the immediate rematch because Alvarez will be ever sharper next time.

Comment

That's 8 months away. If I was GGG I would fight in February. And if he still wants to fight in May then so be it.

Comment

An over the hill GGG dominated him and set a pace that he couldnt handle. If he does fight GGG again I suspect it wont be for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    How does it feel a 35 year old man out boxed and out staminad the best Mexican boxer
                    Outboxed? Canelo was slipping Triple L punches making him miss counterpunching effectively ,moving. When Canelo was on the ropes Bumlovkin did nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Golovkin gets stopped in a rematch. He knows Alvarez can punch now and he will only get better, while golovkin will only decline more.

If do the immediate rematch because Alvarez will be ever sharper next time.
                      I don't see anything changing in a rematch, canelo is just a slow counter puncher and he's reached his peak, and he didn't figure out any weakness on golovkin like ward did with kovalevs stamina. It would actually be a much easier fight for ggg now that he knows canelos movements.

Comment

Working...
                      X