Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is CANELO a MEXICAN, i really thought he was? With GGG on the opposite side, Canelo quickly turned into a biker & mostly back pedalling & i was surprised he learn now how to hold jajajaja....Of course Canelo has sometimes got a few 2-3 good shots but alone it doesn't win the rounds. I always knew Canelo as a pressure/dominant fighter, but this time he was there just to finish the 12 rds.. What a SHAME for the judge to score 118-110 for Canelo? It was CLEARLY a win for Golovkin, with constant pressure, generalship, effectiveness, etc.

Comment

• By the way everyone, the rematch is May 5th. $125.00 HD, $120.00 SD. Front row seats bidding starts at $10,000.00 and so on. So place your orders now and you will save $5.00 on SD only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
        DRAW IS A GOOD RESULT....STOP FOCUSING ON THE CRAPPY BYRD CARD, TWO JUDGES GOT IT RIGHT.

CANELO WON RDS 1, 2, 3, 10, 11 and 12 AND GGG won the rest.

1 or 2 of those rds you could swap around but A DRAW IS FAIREST RESULT.
        It's a draw if you give the money fighter the benefit of the doubt on EVERY close round which is absurd because he wasn't dictating the pace, he wasn't the ring general, and he wasn't outlanding Golovkin at all except in about 3-4 rounds.

Your post is so full of **** it's not even worth replying to, but I am because I'm pissed off.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
          **** you you racist piesces of ***** , your mother is a whore!

CANELO won that shot EASY! **** U FOR ROBBING CANELO & SETTING UP THE REMATCH, U RACIST PIECES OD ****
          you filthy mexican ****

Comment

• Golovkin won this fight by 2 or 3 rounds but I can accept the draw when canelo engaged he got the better of ggg... his stamina really lets him down

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              He's better than Canelito.
              Eh they're about the same......very good fighters but not great......this isnt even canelo's best weight and ggg went life and death with him. Ggg's is hyped to be the greatest mw of all time by his fanboys.

Comment

• You guys are a bunch of racist swine. Just because Bryd is black you criticize her for scoring the fight fair and square. I had it 117-111 for Canelo and that was generous to GGG.

All GGG did was follow Canelo around the ring and get hit. He didn’t throw any meaning punches. He just slapped the whole night.

Every time a black person has an independent thought you castigate and disparage him or her.

I fully support her decision and back her 100 per cent because she is a strong black woman who, in my opinion, always gets the score right on the money. So go ahead and join the KKK because that’s what your mind set is, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  fight off his defense? do you think he was just choosing not to throw punches?

learn boxing, maybe go chat about another sport on ESPN forums or something.
                  I guess this went over your head, didn't it?

Comment

• GGG! All Day! Too White To Strong for the mexicant!

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      GGG just kept doing the same thing over and over, while Canelo's stamina is so ****ing poor for a top tier boxer.
                      I agree with Canelo's stamina was pretty much **** after the 3rd lmao but i gave him 1-3 and 9-12. Had Canelo had better stamina which in rematch I think he clearly will he wins! I thought it was a draw tonight and a good overall decision. But had i had to force a win I would have gave it to GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X