Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Brandon Rios being targeted for [6/18] at 154; who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo beat Cotto up so bad he has Cotto looking for welterweights to fight. I want to see Cotto fight a Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Rios is basically a smaller Daniel Geale. What shot does he have?
      Cotto's track record isn't very well against the hermanos de Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        hectari, I need your output on this one. Who wins?
        Its 50 50, but judging off their last fights I gotta go with Cotto, Rios looked like absolute Garbage against Bradley. Now if Rios can get in shape and apply that pressure he is known for and gain motivation from Margarito he has a good chance.

Cotto doesn't like pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Its 50 50, but judging off their last fights I gotta go with Cotto, Rios looked like absolute Garbage against Bradley. Now if Rios can get in shape and apply that pressure he is known for and gain motivation from Margarito he has a good chance.

Cotto doesn't like pressure.
          Solid breakdown.

Comment

Rios came into the Bradley fight an out of shape. He made the 147lb limit the day before. Rumors were he weight upwards of 170lbs. Rios put on 23 pounds overnight

An out of shape Rios was knocked down twice with body shots and stopped in the 9th round by Bradley, who isn’t a big puncher by any means.

Don't get me wrong I like Rios but hes been in too many wars. If he wants to continue like he said, he needs to keep his weight down and take a tuneup fight or so!

Comment

Working...
            X