No announcement yet.

Canelo vs lil' G, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I thought the rematch was going to be like Ward-Kovalev II but now I think it will be like Kovalev-Alvarez. Cuz Eastern Euros...
    Funny thing is he isn't even Eastern Euro, but try telling that to his fangirls without them screaming and shouting over you with irrelevant crap and insults.

As I've said before, if you have any kids that go to school keep them home until at least a week after the fight, some of his fans are unhinged and a KO loss could see them go over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
      Funny thing is he isn't even Eastern Euro, but try telling that to his fangirls without them screaming and shouting over you with irrelevant crap and insults.

As I've said before, if you have any kids that go to school keep them home until at least a week after the fight, some of his fans are unhinged and a KO loss could see them go over the edge.
      Christmas tree, bro... christmas tree...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        I don't know who is gonna win, but I'm rooting for Canelo.
        why root for the guys who cheat if you pretended for years that cleaning up boxing was sooo important. on to the next thing right?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger
          ginger people stink of piss as well

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            why root for the guys who cheat if you pretended for years that cleaning up boxing was sooo important. on to the next thing right?
            No, daggum, and I've never participated in those drug cheating threads. It's just that I dig Canelo's style more.

I used to be a Canelo fan but he lost me during the catchweight manipulations. Now, I'm semi-neutral.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              No, daggum, and I've never participated in those drug cheating threads. It's just that I dig Canelo's style more.

I used to be a Canelo fan but he lost me during the catchweight manipulations. Now, I'm semi-neutral.
              You're pro-Christmas is what you are!

Welcome to the club, Santa Saul bringing Christmas cheer!

Comment

I'm rooting for Golovkin mostly because of brainless idiots with their brainless hating on Golovkin threads. I don't feel a need to root against Canelo because I think he might be a cheater. If Canelo was cheating, he isn't now and I think it will be apparent one way or another when they meet next month.

Comment

My boy GGG!, all day, errday

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post

I think that unlike Canelo fanboys who are too dumb to understand distances and geography, GGG fans know that Kazakhstan is nowhere near Eastern Europe, because they both know about boxing and passed the 4th grade.

Comment

Golovkin beats Alvaroid handily, now that the candy-ass, cheating, red-head has to come in clean for the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X