Theodore- 3 votes
    PACnPBFsuck- 2 votes
    Boxfan83- 2 votes
    Zaroku- 2 votes
    BigZ44- 1 vote
    Straight Up- 1 vote
    Zero Delay- 1 vote

Tight race...
    Let’s even this race up. My vote goes to Theodore.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      Let’s even this race up. My vote goes to Theodore.
      Damn.

Comment

Updated list:

Travestyny-4 votes
        Theodore- 4 votes
        PACnPBFsuck- 2 votes
        Boxfan83- 2 votes
        Zaroku- 2 votes
        BigZ44- 1 vote
        Straight Up- 1 vote
        Zero Delay- 1 vote

We're tied up, playas!!

Comment

Travestyny and Theodore tied 4 up!

Tie breaker anybody?

One day left...

Comment

Travestyny-5 votes
            Theodore- 4 votes
            PACnPBFsuck- 2 votes
            Boxfan83- 2 votes
            Zaroku- 2 votes
            BigZ44- 1 vote
            Straight Up- 1 vote
            Zero Delay- 1 vote

With five votes, the July 2018 Lounge Poster of the Month is none other than travestyny

Congratulations and well done, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Travestyny-5 votes
              Theodore- 4 votes
              PACnPBFsuck- 2 votes
              Boxfan83- 2 votes
              Zaroku- 2 votes
              BigZ44- 1 vote
              Straight Up- 1 vote
              Zero Delay- 1 vote

With five votes, the July 2018 Lounge Poster of the Month is none other than travestyny

Congratulations and well done, sir!!

Wow. Completely unexpected. Who was the 5th vote?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Wow. Completely unexpected. Who was the 5th vote?
                That was me, man.

You put in the work without question.

Well earned and well desrved, bruh!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  That was me, man.

You put in the work without question.

Well earned and well desrved, bruh!

You are the man, and I thought it was you!!!!! Definitely one of the good dudes here. Though we had our issues, I just want to thank you for being a good dude at heart, bro. Much much respect!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    You are the man, and I thought it was you!!!!! Definitely one of the good dudes here. Though we had our issues, I just want to thank you for being a good dude at heart, bro. Much much respect!
                    Yes, sir!!!

And congrats!

You now join the ranks of Willy Wanker, Zaroku and Teetotaler(if he ever gets off his latest ban )

Cheers!

Comment

Well here goes my acceptance speech.

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me here. Really appreciate it! You guys are some of the best this site has to offer.

BufordTannen, Julia Slobberts, Willy Wanker and Tony Trick-Pony, nothing but the utmost respect to you dudes! I appreciate you for your recognition, for the good men that you are, and for what you bring to this community!

Special thank you goes to siablo14 who also participated as a judge in the battle that won me this award, and has always been an amazing dude. Very respectable poster who keeps it 100!

Also, special thank you to GhostofDempsey who also participated as a judge in the battle, and who was so upset about the end result that he now rocks a fantasy post about me from the notorious troll Lou Cipher in his sig. "Black Dempsey" also was willing to say "f the truth" and lobbied heavily for a disqualification that fell on deaf ears. I salute you anyway for taking your time to participate.

Special thanks to the haters:
                      Lomadeaux who always has something negative to say, though I believe he is certainly projecting due to his own obviously deep rooted issues.

BM dnobagaV whom I've never had a single conversation with, but apparently can't stop mentioning me in a negative light. I suggest you get your panties out of a knot so your balls can descend.

Vadrigar. who has me on ignore but has posted the same message about me over and over at least 100 times since February and still going strong. That takes dedication.

ADP02 who lost a debate to me 4-0 in the thunderdome a whole 1.5 years ago, still refuses to pay his debt, but hounds me day after day for a new debate non-stop due to his obsession and being unable to cope with his loss. I hope you can find the closure that you seek, learn to be a man and pay your debt, and stop the buffoonery.

1bad65 for also telling blatant lies and accusing me, you, and all of your mommas of being a Sun Space alt.

And the biggest thank you of all goes to Bobby Deez. If it weren't for you and the lies you told about me, this would not have been possible. I would like to welcome you back to the site....so that you can give me the points that you owe, replace your sig with one of my choice, and THEN leave the site to serve your permanent ban.

In closing, I'd like to say hopefully there will only be positivity with regards to my existence here. I've learned a lot through conversations with others, and as such, I will be using the ignore function liberally to help ensure there is only positivity. I've realized how my interactions with others may cause some to see me in a negative light, and I'm certainly willing to learn from that and make the changes to better myself as a member of this great establishment.

Originally posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
                      "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."
                      I don't wish to debate anyone or engage in any e-beef of any sort. I hope we can all agree to disagree, cut out the immature bullshlt, stop telling blatant lies about each other, and create an environment that is worthy of this great site. Most of all, I wish we can together be the high wind that eliminates the stench of racism that has seemed to plague this site for quite some time. We all have to do our part! The moderators whom I've interacted with, for the most part, have done an amazing job. Special thank you to BIGPOPPAPUMP and TBear who are great, great men!

To anyone whom I've missed, let's work together to make this place even better! Much respect to all!

Thank you!

Last edited by travestyny; 08-02-2018, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X