No announcement yet.

Garcia smart calling out Spence not Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia smart calling out Spence not Loma

He knows he's betting off losing to a bigger guy. Don't disappoint la Raza lmao Loma ****s you up nevertheless Spence hahaha hype job

He doesn't want that Loma work.

Comment

Yup same bs that brook did. Lose to a bigger guy 2 weight classes but no one will care cause they’re just too big. And can move back down with the belts still

Comment

I like Mikey and favor him over Loma but I agree with this.

Its like a point guard saying they want to play a 1v1 against Lebron.

That way when you lose, you can claim "The only reason I lost was because it was against Lebron, a bigger man!" Instead of possibly getting worked by Loma

Comment

I don't think he's scared, but A loss against Loma would mean Loma is better than him. Losing to Spence is not a big deal. He has absolutely nothing to lose and he'd just lose to a man he was not supposed to beat because he moved up two weight classes so it's a win-win situation.

Comment

Mikey wants to fight Lomachenko. But Arum won't let it happen.

So he might as well go after Spence. That is a far more dangerous fight anyway. No one can say Mikey is ducking Lomachenko if he's actually taking on a more difficult opponent instead.

Although some morons will find a way to just do that.

Comment

On paper, it looks like career suicide especially with how Mikey has performed lately. Mikey would have to be perfect condition and be absolutely at the pinnacle of his game and he might have a shot to defeat Spence, who looks great but it not that proven.

Comment

Why would Mikey call out a guy fresh off surgery when he wants to fight next this year?? besides even Loma himself said he isn't interested in Mikey as the very first assignment after layoff/surgery. so nobody is ducking anybody here.

and I agree Mikey has a ready made excuse if he loses to Spence but it's not a risk free fight. Brook used his ready made excuse against GGG but he lost an eye socket for his bravery. If Mikey survives with no severe damage then its a win for him.

Comment

Mikey would **** loma up bad. The man couldn’t even beat salido lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                    Mikey would **** loma up bad. The man couldn’t even beat salido lol.
                    This

I rather see Mikey fight Linares at the end of the year as Loma is recovering from his shoulder injury.

Comment

Working...
                    X